I was reached out to by a Rumble employee - difference in uploading?

ryacques

So I see that some people whom upload dont always get a license they would want for monetization.

However, a rumble rep, reached out to me to use my video. I signed a contract and agreed, and am looking for where the video / when the video will be posted so I may share it for as much profit as possible.

As it seems right now, I see my video is "rumbling" with no views, but also still in "pending". I watch it from other browsers and I saw no ads.

Any info helps!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
So I see that some people whom upload dont always get a license they would want for monetization.

However, a rumble rep, reached out to me to use my video. I signed a contract and agreed, and am looking for where the video / when the video will be posted so I may share it for as much profit as possible.

As it seems right now, I see my video is "rumbling" with no views, but also still in "pending". I watch it from other browsers and I saw no ads.

Any info helps!
When the video shows pending/Rumbling it means that it has not yet gone live, you won't see ads and other people won't be able to see the video until it goes live.

You can find your content here https://rumble.com/account/content?type=all, and you can share it from there once it's live.

ryacques

When the video shows pending/Rumbling it means that it has not yet gone live, you won't see ads and other people won't be able to see the video until it goes live.

You can find your content here https://rumble.com/account/content?type=all, and you can share it from there once it's live.
Thanks Mario! 1 more question, does Rumble run ads internal on the site player? AKA if I give someone a link to the video here, that adds to the monetization?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thanks Mario! 1 more question, does Rumble run ads internal on the site player? AKA if I give someone a link to the video here, that adds to the monetization?
Yes, we do. and our ads within our site have some of the highest CPMs available.

Members or rumble don't see ads when they're logged in, so you won't see ads on your video or any other video on the site.