I still haven't got my payment

fabriciogames1

I asked for my payment about 10 days ago,
and it was as usual that I get paid this past Friday now,
but my payment is still pending

fabriciogames1

In this Frequently asked questions it says: Cashout requests normally take between 8 to 14 days to be deposited into your PayPal or Payoneer account. https://rumblefaq.groovehq.com/help/how-slash-when-do-i-receive-payment
I always received it on the second Friday after my request,
only delayed once but because rumble was having a problem with the payoneer,
and rumble even notified here on the forum.
but this month I didn't see anything related to late payments.
I am worried

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I always received it on the second Friday after my request,
only delayed once but because rumble was having a problem with the payoneer,
and rumble even notified here on the forum.
but this month I didn't see anything related to late payments.
I am worried
This is a question directly related to details about your account, no other creator can help you with this, you should send an email to support, and if you've already done so please wait for a reply.

fabriciogames1

This is a question directly related to details about your account, no other creator can help you with this, you should send an email to support, and if you've already done so please wait for a reply.
thank you mario,
I sent a message to support now.
I was very discouraged this year, because I was physically robbed here,
that's why I stopped posting videos,
because I can't record anymore

kbtrungnh110691

Không biết có bao nhiêu người chậm thanh toán. Gần gầm luôn hoãn lại (muộn hơn 3 tháng). Tôi không biết có lý do không

fabriciogames1

the support already answered me,
in my case it was a copyright problem,
happened to me again just like I did a post
some time ago here,
my video before rumble actually denied it,
I was already on the G1 portal in Brazil.
I have videos with over 1 million views here that rumble shows me.
I never had videos with more than 100 thousand views on YouTube.
I thought it was just a bug.
now i'm waiting for the final answer from rumble support.

fabriciogames1

in this case, my problem was this video here.

this video when I posted it wasn't even supposed to exist on youtube anymore :(
and rumble mentioned this video here that I violated. (after 4 minutes you see a piece of my video)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAickS6H6O8

nothing to do, who made this video on youtube just made a montage using part (in fact only from JD) of my original video.

my original that has all the tests I have since mid 2010 this video

star1

rumble start holding payments of most of users which is more than 100$.
either it is paypal or payoneer.
which is too much embarrassing.

Attachments

star1

my payment is pending from two months, in this case rumble receive from youtube but I do not know why rumble do not pay to its users. If rumble receive why they hold. they do not have any rights to hold payments which they already receive.

I can tell to all users if rumble hold my payment rumble will hold all users payment day by day.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
my payment is pending from two months, in this case rumble receive from youtube but I do not know why rumble do not pay to its users. If rumble receive why they hold. they do not have any rights to hold payments which they already receive.

I can tell to all users if rumble hold my payment rumble will hold all users payment day by day.
All payments are processed in 8-14 days, if you've waited longer than this it may be because the validity of your claims on the content are being disputed, and our licensing team may have reached out to you to clarify the issue before issuing the payment.

I suggest you reach out to support@rumble.com with this concern and we'll try to resolve it quickly.

Airing your concerns in the community unfortunately will not speed up your payment. Neither is making generalizations of the way payments work.

Email support as soon as you can.