I just uploaded my 1000th video :)

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member

I've reached a milestone after four years of uploading content to Rumble. It was a strange road that led me here and I had no idea that videos could make money when I started. I'm extremely grateful to the staff at Rumble for all the guidance and support, and to the other creators who answered my questions and offered tips throughout my early days. I'm grateful to those who have watched and supported my channel, and to those with whom I have a very real friendship as a result of our common interests and goals.
I've had a different approach to life since I discovered Rumble as a source of income. I look at things differently and I ask more questions about what I see. I see a story behind people and things that I wouldn't have noticed before. I've done more travelling with my family since learning that I can actually pay for parts of the travel with Rumble earnings.
It's only fitting that the 1000th video is one that was taken in Cayman Islands while scuba diving on a trip paid for by a viral video on the Rumble Viral YouTube channel. We raised our glasses and toasted Rumble on New Year's Eve just after the earnings updated.
I have had more fun on this journey than I ever thought possible. I'm looking forward to the next milestone and the next adventures. And it's a sure thing that those adventures will be uploaded here!
Thank you everyone!

Last edited:

BenW

Trustworthy Member

I've reached a milestone after four years of uploading content to Rumble. It was a strange road that led me here and I had no idea that videos could make money when I started. I'm extremely grateful to the staff at Rumble for all the guidance and support, and to the other creators who answered my questions and offered tips throughout my early days. I'm grateful to those who have watched and supported my channel, and to those with whom I have a very real friendship as a result of our common interests and goals.
I've had a different approach to life since I discovered Rumble as a source of income. I look at things differently and I ask more questions about what I see. I see a story behind people and things that I wouldn't have noticed before. I've done more travelling with my family since learning that I can actually pay for parts of the travel with Rumble earnings.
It's only fitting that the 1000th video is one that was taken in Caymen Islands while scuba diving on a trip paid for by a viral video on the Rumble Viral YouTube channel. We raised our glasses and toasted Rumble on New Year's Eve just after the earnings updated.
I have had more fun on this journey than I ever thought possible. I'm looking forward to the next milestone and the next adventures. And it's a sure thing that those adventures will be uploaded here!
Thank you everyone!
Wow that is a lot! Congratulations! I didn't pass the 50 yet........ :)

TwinsKitties

It's only fitting that the 1000th video is one that was taken in Caymen Islands while scuba diving on a trip paid for by a viral video on the Rumble Viral YouTube channel. We raised our glasses and toasted Rumble on New Year's Eve just after the earnings updated.
Thank you everyone!
Thanks for being grateful , Active and Helpful Member In Rumble Community

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I know David sometimes makes it sounds effortless but he's one of the hardest working creators I know, he definitely mastered the art of working hard and having fun at the same time.

I'm happy being part of the platform that helped make it happened, but it's 99% his effort and charisma!

PubgMasterGame

Thank you everyone!
Congratsss @DavidMcNab

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I know David sometimes makes it sounds effortless but he's one of the hardest working creators I know, he definitely mastered the art of working hard and having fun at the same time.

I'm happy being part of the platform that helped make it happened, but it's 99% his effort and charisma!
Thank you Mario. You make a good point about effort. I've spent many hours each week building my channel and I would never want anyone to believe it's a get-rich-quick plan. It's a "get a little rich slowly by doing what's fun plan".
But I also stress the importance and the benefit of having a strong and committed support team. Without your guidance and direct answers to questions, much of what I learned early would have taken me much longer to figure out. I might not have grasped it on my own. I've had direct answers and help from you, Claudio, Nick, Tiffany, and Chris. When I've dropped in at the office, there was a lot of feedback and useful info from the other staff as well. In fact, each time I've visited Rumble headquarters, every single member has given me their time.
And none of that happens with any other platform. Absolutely none of it.

nademedeiros

It's only fitting that the 1000th video is one that was taken in Cayman Islands while scuba diving on a trip paid for by a viral video on the Rumble Viral YouTube channel. We raised our glasses and toasted Rumble on New Year's Eve just after the earnings updated.
Thank you everyone!
Congrats, David! That's truly impressive!

Brunothepitbull

Thank you everyone!
congrats that's awesome