I don't have any subscribers and views, please look my videos

BenW

I don't have any subscribers and views, please look my videos
Beautiful videos about monkeys! I see you uploaded them today, so it's almost impossible that you have subscribers and viewers already. I don't know which license you chose, but I guess they are not 'Live' yet. If they go 'Live' for full distribution then you will get views from different platforms.
I'm your first subscriber. If you like my videos I hope you subscribe to me as well.

LoveNature

Beautiful videos about monkeys! I see you uploaded them today, so it's almost impossible that you have subscribers and viewers already. I don't know which license you chose, but I guess they are not 'Live' yet. If they go 'Live' for full distribution then you will get views from different platforms.
I'm your first subscriber. If you like my videos I hope you subscribe to me as well.
Its true now im seeing that, Thanx you very much? what license is good for all platforms? I choose a first one I think

BenW

Its true now im seeing that, Thanx you very much? what license is good for all platforms? I choose a first one I think
I think that is the one for full distrubution, so for many platforms, but it is also possible that they offer you limited distrubution with that license. You can choose to accept the limited when you receive a mail. It will go ‘live’ on it’s own when Rumble approve your video for full distribution.

LoveNature

I think that is the one for full distrubution, so for many platforms, but it is also possible that they offer you limited distrubution with that license. You can choose to accept the limited when you receive a mail. It will go ‘live’ on it’s own when Rumble approve your video for full distribution.
I puts where was 90%youtube 60% rumble its full no?
Ok you mean when I confirm my payment no?

BenW

I puts where was 90%youtube 60% rumble its full no?
Ok you mean when I confirm my payment no?
Yes, you will get 90% on Youtube and 60% on Rumble. I meant that if your video will be approved for limited distribution, you will get an email. You can except limited distrubution tby amsweteing your mail within 30 days. If you don’t want to you don’t have to amswer that mail. If your video is approved for full distribution it will go ‘Live’ immediately.