I can not upload the contribution contents

Hi friends, I'm a new user in rumble and this is the first problem I've had since I'm here. I can not upload my descriptions, I have already tried about 10 times to upload a description for a video and I have not succeeded. I would not want to lose everything I wrote if someone else upload another description of that same video before me :(

I don't quite understand what you mean by "uploading your description" . You write your description after you uploaded the video. Are you copying your description from some where else? It has to be unique. If you've written the description already for another video it wouldn't let you write the same again for a new video. You just need to change it a little.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "uploading your description" . You write your description after you uploaded the video. Are you copying your description from some where else? It has to be unique. If you've written the description already for another video it wouldn't let you write the same again for a new video. You just need to change it a little.

I do not mean the description of a video of mine, I refer to the "write article" section to describe other people's posts. When I try to add a description, it says "the page does not respond" and I checked my internet connection and it's perfect. It happens only when I press "save".

Attachments

I had the same problem when I tried to upload the contribution on an edge browser but it worked perfectly on chrome. Copy/ paste what you wrote and try submitting on chrome. This may be a bug on the site

I had the same problem when I tried to upload the contribution on an edge browser but it worked perfectly on chrome. Copy/ paste what you wrote and try submitting on chrome. This may be a bug on the site
I'm uploading it from chrome, it's the only browser I use. I thought that today I could upload it but I still have the same problem.

[QUOTE = "winkeldinkel, post: 15398, member: 3144"] Eso es extraño. Chrome es el único que funcionó para mí. Edge No tuve suerte. No he probado Firefox. Deberías informar ese problema al ruido. [/ QUOTE]
Ya he logrado subir mi descripción, creo que ya está arreglada :)

I have just noticed that i am now unable to upload using Safari on my macbook. I logged into Firefox and everything worked fine. Frustrating but it may be an Apple thing, as i noticed as well a number of months ago i was no longer able to download music from youtube creator with safari, but with firefox all is fine . Contacting Apple gets the answer" they will figure it out over time" .