Hyperlinks

DiaryOfAPamperedHamster

Does anyone know what format we use to use hyperlinks in vid descriptions and if its allowed?

I saw somewhere recently talk about referring new members...it would be a good way to incentize new ppl to sign up and make sure they used ur code if they knew you were promoting them OR if current members wants to collab and agree to hyperlink/promote another creator's video.

I wanted to utilize amazon associates hyperlinks when mentioning things in the description of the videos as well.

I dont really get approved for full distibution on here much anymore but there are creative ways to work together... every mention/link is essentially a trade....my dog for example likes watching dog videos on rumble 🤣...if i put that in my instagram story and link it directly to the actual video..it drives traffic to the video.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Does anyone know what format we use to use hyperlinks in vid descriptions and if its allowed?

I saw somewhere recently talk about referring new members...it would be a good way to incentize new ppl to sign up and make sure they used ur code if they knew you were promoting them OR if current members wants to collab and agree to hyperlink/promote another creator's video.

I wanted to utilize amazon associates hyperlinks when mentioning things in the description of the videos as well.

I dont really get approved for full distibution on here much anymore but there are creative ways to work together... every mention/link is essentially a trade....my dog for example likes watching dog videos on rumble 🤣...if i put that in my instagram story and link it directly to the actual video..it drives traffic to the video.
I am seeing the same regarding full approvals, they seem tough to recieve now. I have started placing links on my instagram page bio but am seeing that even with many “ likes” rarely do people READ the description to where it asks them to SEE BIO for link to video. At most I am seeing 1 or 3 in mane 30 likes that view the video. What’s the trick to get more to click the link?

PubgMasterGame

I am seeing the same regarding full approvals, they seem tough to recieve now. I have started placing links on my instagram page bio but am seeing that even with many “ likes” rarely do people READ the description to where it asks them to SEE BIO for link to video. At most I am seeing 1 or 3 in mane 30 likes that view the video. What’s the trick to get more to click the link?
yeah i was hoping to know about that too

josephkarl

I am also a new user and I think that it would be great if I have access to all. when I was trying to sign from the email, at that time the login was not happening and it showed me outlook 0x8004010f. Then I have to reconfirm the email verification, then the login happened.