huge view count drop off

Has anyone else noticed that viewpoints, across the board, on all platforms have massively dropped off in the past 6 months... right about the same time that rumble.com started awarding $50 a day payments...

I really like Rumble, I've used it for years, and made some money, but the inaccuracy of views, the terrible analytics and the lack of clarity makes me think there is something murky going on, or at least we are not being kept 'informed' as to how rumble is actually running...

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Has anyone else noticed that viewpoints, across the board, on all platforms have massively dropped off in the past 6 months... right about the same time that rumble.com started awarding $50 a day payments...

I really like Rumble, I've used it for years, and made some money, but the inaccuracy of views, the terrible analytics and the lack of clarity makes me think there is something murky going on, or at least we are not being kept 'informed' as to how rumble is actually running...
It's common knowledge that video views have dropped off for all platforms and companies since early 2018, not just Rumble. We addressed this issue very recently.

Is there anything in particular you want to be informed about that's not currently available on the forum?

Thanks for the reply mario, what im missing is any updated info on when i can expect accurate viewcounts/stats, i know you guys have a problem with them... thats clear, what im missing is the solution, an update on the solution or any indicative timeframe of when the problem might be fixed?