How / where do I upload a video on the app??

BenW

I feel like an idiot asking this , I’ve uploaded many videos in the past but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it again . In the my videos section you can click on the rumble camera but how do you upload videos taken in another format as I’ve done in the past ?

Thanks !!
I f you are on https://rumble.com/ you will see a green button with a white cloud and arrow in it next to your avatar at the upper right corner of the page. Open it and you can drag or drop your video on the left side of the upload page.

PubgMasterGame

I feel like an idiot asking this , I’ve uploaded many videos in the past but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it again . In the my videos section you can click on the rumble camera but how do you upload videos taken in another format as I’ve done in the past ?

Thanks !!
if your video not MP4 format try to change it with program like format factory so u don't have any problems in uploading

Emilysanimals

Thanks !!
Thank you for responding, I see that on
I f you are on https://rumble.com/ you will see a green button with a white cloud and arrow in it next to your avatar at the upper right corner of the page. Open it and you can drag or drop your video on the left side of the upload page.
Thanks, I see that on the desktop version but cannot find it on the app anywhere? Is there a way to mobile upload?

BenW

Thank you for responding, I see that on

Thanks, I see that on the desktop version but cannot find it on the app anywhere? Is there a way to mobile upload?
I always use a desktop to upload. I think that the app on a mobile or tablet doesn’t have an upload function. ( i can’t find it)