How to profit from video

مرحبًا كيف تعرف أن مقاطع الفيديو الخاصة بي ستحصل على أرباح ، وعندما تظهر الأرباح وعدد مرات المشاهدة

BenW

مرحبًا كيف تعرف أن مقاطع الفيديو الخاصة بي ستحصل على أرباح ، وعندما تظهر الأرباح وعدد مرات المشاهدة
First of all after uploading your video to Rumble, Rumble will approve your video. If it is your own content (you can't upload content of others) than it is possible that Rumble will distribute your video (limited distribution or full distribution) When it is full distribution your video will be added to Yahoo, Microsoft, AOL, YouTube, etc. On your Stats page you can follow the views. You can share your own videos to facebook, YouTube, etc to get even more views.

Maybe it's easier to use a program to translate your question in english next time, so it will be easier for others to read your question and give an answer.

Last edited:
كم عدد مقاطع الفيديو التي يمكنني نشرها في اليوم وماذا تنصحني عند نشر الفيديو ما هو الترخيص الصحيح لكسب المال الذي اخترته ليس للبيع أم rumpleplayer

How many videos can I publish per day and what do you recommend when posting video What is the right license to make money? Did you choose not for sale or rumpleplayer?

BenW

How many videos can I publish per day and what do you recommend when posting video What is the right license to make money? Did you choose not for sale or rumpleplayer?
To make money you have to choose 'video management' I don't choose the others. You can post as many as you want, but you can only sell content that is made by yourself, otherwise you can't earn money.

What is limited distribution and full distribution?
If you select these options for your video under full licensing here, you can not license it already in another company while it is licensed under these licenses, the rumpleplayer means that you can receive income only here, but not on other platforms, and you can give the exclusive rights of another company so you follow the agreement of both companies.

BenW

When will the profits increase on the video and the payment will be in each month Thank you I bothered you so much
It depends on the viewers, how much they like your video. Rumble views and YouTube views show up soon. The others can take months (Third party)

[QUOTE = "rasrad، post: 14978، member: 2009"] إذا حددت هذه الخيارات لمقطع الفيديو الخاص بك بموجب ترخيص كامل هنا ، فلا يمكنك ترخيصه بالفعل في شركة أخرى بينما يكون مرخصًا بموجب هذه التراخيص ، فإن أداة الدمج السريع تعني أنك يمكن الحصول على دخل فقط هنا ، ولكن ليس على منصات أخرى ، ويمكنك منح الحقوق الحصرية لشركة أخرى حتى تتبع اتفاق كلتا الشركتين. [/ QUOTE]
هل تنصح باختيار ترخيص rumpleplayer لكسبه من جميع مقاطع الفيديو الخاصة بي وجميع الأنظمة الأساسية مثل Facebook وما إلى ذلك

[QUOTE = "rasrad، post: 14978، member: 2009"] إذا حددت هذه الخيارات لمقطع الفيديو الخاص بك بموجب ترخيص كامل هنا ، فلا يمكنك ترخيصه بالفعل في شركة أخرى بينما يكون مرخصًا بموجب هذه التراخيص ، فإن أداة الدمج السريع تعني أنك يمكن الحصول على دخل فقط هنا ، ولكن ليس على منصات أخرى ، ويمكنك منح الحقوق الحصرية لشركة أخرى حتى تتبع اتفاق كلتا الشركتين. [/ QUOTE]
هل تنصح باختيار ترخيص rumpleplayer لكسبه من جميع مقاطع الفيديو الخاصة بي وجميع الأنظمة الأساسية مثل Facebook وما إلى ذلك
If you want to use all platforms and provide exclusive rights to this company, choose the full menagement. In this case, you can not already use your video in another company if for example you get the offer of the other party.

If you want to use all platforms and provide exclusive rights to this company, choose the full menagement. In this case, you can not already use your video in another company if for example you get the offer of the other party.
When I choose exclusive video management I can share it via Facebook and all other platforms and profit from them

BenW

When I choose exclusive video management I can share it via Facebook and all other platforms and profit from them
Yes, but I should wait till the approvement, otherwise your views on facebook and other platforms won't be counted untill it is approved.

BenW

Yes, but I should wait till the approvement, otherwise your views on facebook and other platforms won't be counted untill it is approved.
Use the Rumble link of your video to share it on facebook. Don't upload the video to facebook, otherwise the views won't be counted.