How to make older videos get their time to shine

BenW

So I read here in the forums that many big virals take a year or so to go viral. I was wondering what everyone thinks about how that happens. Anything we can do to help this? I do love how Rumble brings back past videos on different platforms. Thoughts? Ideas? Strategies?
I really don't have an idea. Hope, belief, luck,? The only think I can think of is (re)sharing it on different platforms and hope some other people, platforms or websites will pick it up.

Idk if you ever theme your vids? Everyday on twitter usually the holiday of the day is usually trending...today is national croissant day for example. Its also national soup month and so on. Or even something cat related on #caturday are ways to repost videos that are also trending. I used to have a lot of fun on insta creating daily posts for each of these daily/monthly holidays...and once they are created you have them to repost/share each year or if there is a similar holiday a couple months later like national pastry day. There is always ways to make them applicable to your acct/style...even if its like a pastry shaped dog toy or something your dog loves to play with.

Idk if rumble does compilations ever, it would be a cool way to collab and highly shareable.

Idk if you ever theme your vids? Everyday on twitter usually the holiday of the day is usually trending...today is national croissant day for example. Its also national soup month and so on. Or even something cat related on #caturday are ways to repost videos that are also trending. I used to have a lot of fun on insta creating daily posts for each of these daily/monthly holidays...and once they are created you have them to repost/share each year or if there is a similar holiday a couple months later like national pastry day. There is always ways to make them applicable to your acct/style...even if its like a pastry shaped dog toy or something your dog loves to play with.

Idk if rumble does compilations ever, it would be a cool way to collab and highly shareable.
Oh wow! How do you find what the theme of the day is?