How to License other people videos if they allow ?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello,

I have connected with a few artists online, and they are willing to share their videos with me giving me all the rights.

How can I license those videos with Rumble ?

Is that possible ?
You need written consent from these people that you own the video rights perpetually. If your claim to the licensed videos is ever challenged you will need to prove you own them.

Hello,

Thank you Mario for the reply.
The person is from another country, can a mail from the person would be accepted as rights transfer ??

I would love to know if there is any specific format for such request.

They are ready to grant the rights to me, But I am unsure how to proceed with that apart from written consent.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello,

Thank you Mario for the reply.
The person is from another country, can a mail from the person would be accepted as rights transfer ??

I would love to know if there is any specific format for such request.

They are ready to grant the rights to me, But I am unsure how to proceed with that apart from written consent.
We can't speak as to any dealings you will make with other parties or how to execute them. But your ownership of the content has to be clear.

Why aren't these other people uploading the content themselves? you can still collect the referral fee of 5%.

We can't speak as to any dealings you will make with other parties or how to execute them. But your ownership of the content has to be clear.

Why aren't these other people uploading the content themselves? you can still collect the referral fee of 5%.
I want to buy out the videos from them and license them.
But I am unsure about how to do that.