How To Know Our Account % Approval & How To Increase it For Full Distribution Videos %

I have read a lot of posts on forum and i heard there is % for every account and it helps in full distribution videos , is there way to show every creator his % and may be process to do in order to get full distribution videos once per month even

i mean like upload 5-8 videos per month with good quality & good content to get 1 full approval

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I have read a lot of posts on forum and i heard there is % for every account and it helps in full distribution videos , is there way to show every creator his % and may be process to do in order to get full distribution videos once per month even

i mean like upload 5-8 videos per month with good quality & good content to get 1 full approval
Videos are approved individually and based on merit, having more or fewer full distribution videos is not taken into account, we look at each one individually.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi @Mario, could you kindly clarify how long does it take usually to approve the video?) I've uploaded my first creative yesterday and it is still in pending state
Approval takes 1-3 days. If your video is approved for limited distribution we will send you an email to confirm you agree with this before making the video live, so make sure to keep an eye on your inbox.

DavidMcNab

Look at editor picks, top earners, videos that are uploaded by senior content creators and you'll get a bit of an idea what works. Pay attention to video length, resolution, camera smoothness, content, descriptions, and titles.
In the end, it's hard to predict what the internet will watch and share but it gets easier if you watch and learn what has been working for others.
Then develop your own style and try new things too.