How to gain "Subscribers" on Rumble

@vishdsrv Ask @brenmichelle, She has at least two accounts. You probably just need to use a different name and email address with each account. Ultimately, I think the individual VIDEOS are what matters, regardless of which account they happen to appear on. Good luck!

I have two different channels, but they both flow into the same account. I am not sure if one has higher priority over the other in terms of videos being approved. :)

nademedeiros

I have subscribed to your channel a long time ago, @Yates13. I can unsubscribe, wait for you to see it, and then subscribe again, if you want, but as you know, it's impossible to subscribe twice to the same channel.

WHAT? Unsubscribe? Never do that! You should have told me when you originally Subscribed and I would have included your channel link in the previous lists. But, it's never too late to make the next list. ;) OK, I'm your number 8 Subscriber, good luck and best wishes always!

nademedeiros

Yay! Thanks guys! Now I finally have a customized url! It's now https://rumble.com/NataliaCara

It didn't even occur to me, @Yates13... I think I was one of your first subscribers.

@BenW, you'll probably like my channel, then! I'm a biologist, so all my videos (at least so far) are about animals! I have tried selling videos of all sorts of animals, but Rumble only seems to like cats. =P

I'm your first subscriber, @Ahumblelove!