How to gain "Subscribers" on Rumble

Yates13

Hi BenW, Thanks for Subscribing! I Subscribed to you too and was your lucky #7. Let's keep supporting each other by subscribing to anyone that leaves their link and good luck to everyone!

BenW

brenmichelle, cseh-17, tolerantxero, just subcribed to you too (fifth, fourth, fourth subscriber) Thanks!

Yates13

@backstop One great video which already has over 7,700,000 views in just 17 weeks! How much money has that one earned you? I'm already one of your subscribers. @jessed, I just became your first subscriber. Be sure to add a header and profile photo to your channel, right now the top of your channel page looks totally blank and I needed to scroll down the page to see your videos. Have a great week!

brenmichelle

If you click on her video it lets you subscribe. But I know what you mean, it is a bit confusing, I have people subscribed to brenmichelle and that is not my channel.

cseh_17

Stupid question:

How can I see all the videos from a user. More specifically, how can I search for videos from a user? (with or without channel)

cseh_17

Guys! Look, there are 2 pages in this topic, and most of our links to subscribe are already there. But this should be a teamwork, and not just only a way to try finding some subscribers. There are already 2 of you, who posted your links, and said, "I already subscribed to you.... please subscribe!", but in reality you didn't. This way won't work!