How to earn money @rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidMcNab

I'm back after a little time away from circulating this information. If you have asked for a copy of the document and you don't get it tonight, please repost a request.
I'm happy to answer questions as well but the document covers almost everything people are asking.

@DavidMcNab I see you have 300+ videos here on Rumble.com. Are all of them accepted for full distribution, or do you also have them on Limited?
Recently I have big issues of getting any videos accepted on full distribution here on Rumble, while other agencies are reaching out to me if they can use them.

DavidMcNab

I didn't fully understand the difference between limited and full promotion in the beginning. I think I had about 50% limited in the first few months. Once I understood the benefit of third party promotion and saw the increased revenue (at six months from signing up), I started striving for better promotion and I looked at the importance of title and narrative more carefully.
My approval rate is 78% now, and I haven't had one accepted for limited distribution for a while.

With the rating in mind, and the importance of many other factors to the algorithm used for approvals, I now consider the following before submitting:

1) Your best content is crucial and it should have a unique or impressive moment or event.
2) Your title should be gripping and needs to evoke a curiosity.
3) Your narrative should be detailed and imaginative to tell the full story.

You want to get the approval, but you also want the shares. Remember that almost everybody has a cat or a dog or a cute child. Your video should be something a little more than footage of an everyday incident.

As for the other agencies, I'd be curious to hear if anybody has had a better experience than Rumble. I've had a few reach out to me, but I've never had any of them impress me at all.

DavidMcNab

Limited distribution videos go in the Rumble library. They can be searched, viewed and shared but they won't get promoted on the other platforms or Rumble's YouTube channel. They can do very well if they get shared a lot but it's rare. They generally don't make you nearly as much money as those videos that get profit sharing and promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.