How to delete live video with 0 views

Zhanna

I uploaded video 3 months ago and there is no views. So I would like to delete it, and so I can use it on other video services.

Thank you,
Kind regards
Zhanna

can you solve it? I'm in the same situation.
Thanks
If your videos are still in the "pending " state either awaiting review from the rumble editors, or you received "limited" status but would prefer to delete your submission rather than accept "limited", you should be able to do that within the "pending" area of your account. If my explanation does not make sense, you may want to email support for further assistance.

If you accepted the limited status then you are not able to delete it now. If you have not accepted that status you can delete it in the "pending" section of your account. If past 30 days from receiving limited status and you did not accept that, I believe the video becomes "dead " so to say and will have nothing done with it by Rumble. If this is the case then you should not have to worry about having it up on another site, and it would not be plagiarism as the videos are yours are they not? Just submitted in 2 locations?

Last edited:
If you accepted the limited status then you are not able to delete it now. If you have not accepted that status you can delete it in the "pending" section of your account. If past 30 days from receiving limited status and you did not accept that, I believe the video becomes "dead " so to say and will have nothing done with it by Rumble. If this is the case then you should not have to worry about having it up on another site, and it would not be plagiarism as the videos are yours are they not? Just submitted in 2 locations?
great answer !!!

Yes, they are mine. But the policy of the website demands totally unique content, that's why I was so nervous about it. Thank you for your answer.