How to compete with spam?

I won't mention names but there's a couple of accounts that just spam videos and get into the top 50 with up to 10 videos a day. How is somebody who posts one/ two videos a day supposed to compete with that? I'm new to this platform and thought I'd give it a go, but it seems veryy waited to the quantity not quality posted.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I won't mention names but there's a couple of accounts that just spam videos and get into the top 50 with up to 10 videos a day. How is somebody who posts one/ two videos a day supposed to compete with that? I'm new to this platform and thought I'd give it a go, but it seems veryy waited to the quantity not quality posted.
If you are talking about ViralHog, Viralhog is an agency, so their videos don't win.

If you are talking about ViralHog, Viralhog is an agency, so their videos don't win.
I didn't know that fair enough, but why do those sorts of videos take up the Battle Feed? It means less eyes on quality content that other people are posting + It's more difficult to reach the rumble amount they get. Also, there is a couple of these agencies that block up the feed. Even if they don't win, why are they taking up the spots?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I didn't know that fair enough, but why do those sorts of videos take up the Battle Feed? It means less eyes on quality content that other people are posting + It's more difficult to reach the rumble amount they get. Also, there is a couple of these agencies that block up the feed. Even if they don't win, why are they taking up the spots?
This is the answer of @chrisrumble

Hi everyone,

We've allowed AFV and Viralhog in the battle, but we are not allowing them to win the battle because its not the Video Management license. We needed to add more "diversified and viral" content, and they are both companies that have great content for new users downloading the app. We've had many users uninstall our app because we only seem to have dog/cat videos, so we wanted to change that and create more stickiness.

The winners column the next day has lots of filters, and one of them is the license chosen, which will prevent Viralhog and AFV from taking that prize amount.

This is the answer of @chrisrumble

Hi everyone,

We've allowed AFV and Viralhog in the battle, but we are not allowing them to win the battle because its not the Video Management license. We needed to add more "diversified and viral" content, and they are both companies that have great content for new users downloading the app. We've had many users uninstall our app because we only seem to have dog/cat videos, so we wanted to change that and create more stickiness.

The winners column the next day has lots of filters, and one of them is the license chosen, which will prevent Viralhog and AFV from taking that prize amount.
Fair enough if it helps the app it helps the app! Can't complain at that really 👍🏻 Thanks for responding :)