How many videos i can upload on Rumble on daily basis - Pure my content

Shoaib

How many videos i can upload on Rumble on daily basis- because my first video has been Rejected
i think time duration is also a concern on Rumble videos with less time or clips approved while other mostly rejected
correct me if i am wrong

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Yes longer videos are harder to get accepted. I would only upload your very best videos. Every rejection gets put into a formula and makes future uploads more unlikely to get past the first stage of screening.
This isn't completely accurate, all videos are individually reviewed. The formula of submitted vs approved/rejected videos is simply used for the user to know how well they're doing, it has no effect in approval unless it's actual copyright violations, but that results in account suspensions, not videos getting punished with lower distribution.

cdngreenwaterdiver

How many videos i can upload on Rumble on daily basis- because my first video has been Rejected
i think time duration is also a concern on Rumble videos with less time or clips approved while other mostly rejected
correct me if i am wrong
My thoughts on how many per day would be 5 or less, space out submissions to even the flow of your submissions hitting the viewers. Making shorter videos, under 2 minutes unless the subject is something extremely exciting and interesting.