How many rumbles in your videos for you to earn money?

MrRumble

Hi guys,

I have most 40 something rumbles in my videos. Just wondering how many rumbles do we need to earn money?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi guys,

I have most 40 something rumbles in my videos. Just wondering how many rumbles do we need to earn money?
Rumbles are likes, you do not earn money directly from Rumbles because they're not convertible. They do help you win battles though.

MrRumble

Thank you Mario. I also need help with the referral issue. Anyone I refer I dont get credit for. Its tedious asking everyone to contact support.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank you Mario. I also need help with the referral issue. Anyone I refer I dont get credit for. Its tedious asking everyone to contact support.
The referral system has worked almost perfectly for a very long time,

Unless you're sending the wrong link to your referrals or they're manually deleting your username, this should be working. Can you share your referral link as you share it with your friends?

Also remember, if they open your link but abandon the page and signup at a different time, this may be causing the issue, as the referral is not a cookie so it doesn't stick unless they're registering with your link, which all it does is auto fill the referral field with your name. If they leave the page and come back that fields gets cleared.

We do this to avoid excessive referral spamming.

MrRumble

Hello Mario,

Thanks for the response. I have also sent an email to support in regards to 2 more friends who signed up and I didnt get the credit.

As for the link. Here is what I send below.

An easy and fun way to earn money doing what you love.

Lets get ready to Rumble!!! Do you like watching viral videos and posting videos?
Get paid for swiping left or right on videos or uploading your own videos. Check out the Rumble App. Add friends and earn when they earn for life