How long do videos pend?

Hi guys! I was just wondering what to expect/plan for for a pending time when uploading videos. I starting uploading my first ones 5 days ago and all are pending...and I'm thinking with the holidays it'll probably be longer than usual...is there an average turnaround time for when a vid goes live? It'll help me plan, especially for holiday themed vids if I know to get them uploaded a bit in advance☺ thanks!

BenW

Hi guys! I was just wondering what to expect/plan for for a pending time when uploading videos. I starting uploading my first ones 5 days ago and all are pending...and I'm thinking with the holidays it'll probably be longer than usual...is there an average turnaround time for when a vid goes live? It'll help me plan, especially for holiday themed vids if I know to get them uploaded a bit in advance☺ thanks!
It can take some days before your videos will be approved. They don't approve during the weekends. Check also your mail. It is possible that you will get an email for limited distribution. You can accept it or not. In case of full distribution it will go live by itself.

Maxyviral

It can take some days before your videos will be approved. They don't approve during the weekends. Check also your mail. It is possible that you will get an email for limited distribution. You can accept it or not. In case of full distribution it will go live by itself.
so it's better for limited distribution or full ? i mean benefits or it depends on content ?

@ Maxyviral As Ben mentioned videos at times stay "pending " for a day or two as I usually see. But yes check your inbox and junk boxes to see if you have received an email from Rumble stating you received "limited" status. You can either accept this or choose to discard/delete the video. I always accept limited rather than delete, but if I feel the content is interesting enough that I feel it should get "profit sharing" status I will make some changes to either the footage or title. Doing this I have at times been able to receive "profit" status meaning the video will then reach other platforms other than just the Rumble library. This means you will make some cash. If for some reason you are still wondering why you received limited status, sometimes reaching out to support can help to learn the why's. Hope this helps a bit, if you need any more help feel free to message me.

so it's better for limited distribution or full ? i mean benefits or it depends on content ?
@Maxyviral , also if you see one of your video submissions "Rumbling" it means the computer system algorithms have deemed your submission interesting and it is being looked at by one of the editors. I believe my description is accurate.

@ Maxyviral As Ben mentioned videos at times stay "pending " for a day or two as I usually see. But yes check your inbox and junk boxes to see if you have received an email from Rumble stating you received "limited" status. You can either accept this or choose to discard/delete the video. I always accept limited rather than delete, but if I feel the content is interesting enough that I feel it should get "profit sharing" status I will make some changes to either the footage or title. Doing this I have at times been able to receive "profit" status meaning the video will then reach other platforms other than just the Rumble library. This means you will make some cash. If for some reason you are still wondering why you received limited status, sometimes reaching out to support can help to learn the why's. Hope this helps a bit, if you need any more help feel free to message me.
your answer really helped me a lot thanks for such explanation

Maxyviral

thanks a lot man !!

great answer !!!

good answer !!

good answer !!!

Great advise...…..why not switch up the title and give it another try(y)(y)

Great advise...…..why not switch up the title and give it another try(y)(y)

Sireen12

I think it takes 3 working days 😎