How Lame is this ?

Very admittedly, I am currently the definition of Rookie. Submitted 2 videos today, "Big Buck Closeup" and "Daytime Timber Wolf Pup"...……...both popped up on my "Based on your Subscriptions" header. A first time experience, this was actually somewhat of a thrill. I am taking it as a sign that at some point in the near future I will achieve my challenging goal of having a video getting the nod for Full Distribution, haha...………..thus, my Title for this thread

Very admittedly, I am currently the definition of Rookie. Submitted 2 videos today, "Big Buck Closeup" and "Daytime Timber Wolf Pup"...……...both popped up on my "Based on your Subscriptions" header. A first time experience, this was actually somewhat of a thrill. I am taking it as a sign that at some point in the near future I will achieve my challenging goal of having a video getting the nod for Full Distribution, haha...………..thus, my Title for this thread
Any video that is submitted from someone you follow will show up under that heading. I have watched both those videos . Once you get the email of confirming what status they receive you will know for sure. It may take into Monday Tuesday . Are either of them RUMBLING? or still PENDING?

Last edited:

DavidMcNab

Sorry Tom, as Brent says above, you've subscribed to yourself and that's why it shows up. My lame videos will show up there too, if you've subscribed. But your content is good, your stuff is unique, and the commentary adds a certain comedy and charm. You'll get a hit now and then for sure.
Most of us submit dozens, or even hundreds before we get a video that goes over a 100,000 views. It's about persistence ;)

Sorry Tom, as Brent says above, you've subscribed to yourself and that's why it shows up. My lame videos will show up there too, if you've subscribed. But your content is good, your stuff is unique, and the commentary adds a certain comedy and charm. You'll get a hit now and then for sure.
Most of us submit dozens, or even hundreds before we get a video that goes over a 100,000 views. It's about persistence ;)
So my Title is accurate. I am my biggest fan. That is Lame, haha😏

PubgMasterGame

it's always about keeping uploading and never give up until 1 video goes viral :cool::cool::cool:

Ooof, 4 more gone to Limited:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I know that feeling all too well lately. It seems any of mine are getting limited, even if within the same or similar(dash cam) type that I see others getting profit sharing. How exciting is it seeing a car go through a red light? I guess good enough for someone to give it profit sharing but dangerous driving isn't worth anything but limited it seems.