How in the world do you find shows on Rumble?

glennh

Only way I have found is using search. Hope you're in website though and not in their app because it is totally useless. Also, I've noticed you have to do complete searches. So if you are looking for Bongino you have to type out his whole name and not just bong.

So far I am not impressed with their service at all. I uploaded a video hours ago and it took forever to upload and still has only processed a 480p version. Hopefully they get this stuff fixed soon because I hate Youtube.

TheRightSide

Only way I have found is using search. Hope you're in website though and not in their app because it is totally useless. Also, I've noticed you have to do complete searches. So if you are looking for Bongino you have to type out his whole name and not just bong.

So far I am not impressed with their service at all. I uploaded a video hours ago and it took forever to upload and still has only processed a 480p version. Hopefully they get this stuff fixed soon because I hate Youtube.
They just weren't ready to get slammed the way they were. When Bongino mentioned Rumble, just imagine what tens of thousands of new users will do. I'd give them a month or two. They'll get there.

The search seems very literal. If words aren't in the title or tags (maybe description too), then the search won't give it to you. I'm kinda impressed that my gaming channel is the only thing that shows up for searching famicom, but search for family computer (what famicom means FYI) and there's three pages without any of my videos. But that's because i used famicom as a tag and not family computer. So, to sum up, the creators need to take full advantage of tags.

BSMC

They just weren't ready to get slammed the way they were. When Bongino mentioned Rumble, just imagine what tens of thousands of new users will do. I'd give them a month or two. They'll get there.
The problem with that is in the meantime Rumble will loose people who cant find what they are looking for. Agreed Bongino is the drawing card.