How does Rumble's approval system work?

I don't understand how Rumble works. According to what I've read on the site, they pay for original videos that users upload exclusively on Rumble.com if the users agree to offer Rumble exclusive rights to the videos (and the videos shouldn't be uploaded on another site). However, most of the top earning videos I see on Rumble's homepage are videos that can be found on YouTube (and probably other video sharing sites) from years ago. When I uploaded an original video (filmed and edited by myself) on Rumble, it was rejected, even though I had not uploaded it anywhere else.

Is Rumble just a big hit-or-miss site where they accept random videos from YouTube, but reject original content? We need more detailed explanations about how the Rumble monetization system works.

I don't understand how Rumble works. According to what I've read on the site, they pay for original videos that users upload exclusively on Rumble.com if the users agree to offer Rumble exclusive rights to the videos (and the videos shouldn't be uploaded on another site). However, most of the top earning videos I see on Rumble's homepage are videos that can be found on YouTube (and probably other video sharing sites) from years ago. When I uploaded an original video (filmed and edited by myself) on Rumble, it was rejected, even though I had not uploaded it anywhere else.

Is Rumble just a big hit-or-miss site where they accept random videos from YouTube, but reject original content? We need more detailed explanations about how the Rumble monetization system works.
Yes This happened with me and I sent email to rumble about their criteria how they select and reject videos but they reply me by saying that they accept and reject videos as per trend.
They can reject videos what ever are not as per current trend or video quality is not good.
So I suggest you to keep on uploading videos and see when rumble will accept video.

I realize now a days rumble.com dont accept new accounts either video is as per current trend or good in quality, even they they use to reject on same day.

Hope for the best.

BenW

I never had any problems. I don’t know why your video was rejected but here you can read the terms and conditions: https://rumble.com/s/terms.html
If you sell a video to Rumble than it is still possble to upload it to youtube, only Rumble will claim your video on youtube and manage it. You get 90% of the earnings on youtube and Rumble 10%. You can’t sell your video to other parties if you already sold it to Rumble.

sloggervlogger

Rumble has always been great for me and many others! Just like Ben I haven't had a video rejected. So not sure why yours was, but that is a question for support. Have a look around at other peoples videos what they have done! Make sure your description is good. Rumble is looking for 300 words. Apparently this hasn't got any impact in what licence you get like full or limited, but in my experience it certainly helps! Look through the forums, lots of help there and information on how things work.