How do you submit a video to rumble battles?

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
As long as the video doesn't have any sexuality, illegal content, profanity, etc, it will go in the battle. It will not go into the battle if you select a Personal Use licensing option (referred to as Not for Sale in the Camera app). The Camera app will be deprecated shortly and a new camera will be built in the main app.

KerinGedge

As long as the video doesn't have any sexuality, illegal content, profanity, etc, it will go in the battle. It will not go into the battle if you select a Personal Use licensing option (referred to as Not for Sale in the Camera app). The Camera app will be deprecated shortly and a new camera will be built in the main app.
Once again you blow my mind with your willingness and propensity to answer questions personally. Susan 0/Chris 100

My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Last edited:

KerinGedge

You can't submit your own videos. Videos are chosen by Rumble.
I remember why I asked the original question now.. when you win something after the raffle you get this email from Rumble saying you've won something BUT then it says "Remember, you can also win by submitting your content into the Rumble Battle and by inviting your friends into our app
I remember why I asked the original question now.. when you win something after the rumble fight raffle you get this email from Rumble saying you've won something BUT then it says "Remember, you can also win by submitting your content into the Rumble Battle and by inviting your friends into our app" so that's why I thought you had to submit your videos specifically/manually to the rumble battles:)

My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Last edited: