How do the months following the election play out?

TimeIsNow

What do you guys think will happen? Will the results be delayed by a week? A month? Two months? How will this sh**show be resolved?

TERM

imo...if Trump wins the election there will be mass rioting throughout the country. The election results will be contested by Biden, he and Hillary have already told us that. If Biden wins, then Trump will contest the results until he/we know that Biden won "fair and square" and NOT through bastardized mail ballots. In the meantime we'll have to deal with the rioting. In my rural county alone we have 35 different gangs and if Soros based organizations fund these gangs to join the riots, my otherwise quiet neighborhood will go up in flames... It's going to be hell and who knows when it will end?

RichardA

In my county, there are three deputies that work the day shift, there's only one or two at the most at night. My neighborhood is very rural, but the county next to me is considered the "meth" capitol of Middle Tennessee. All my neighbors are very well armed, and those that aren't know who's home to run to if shit breaks out. And it will.

julesee

What do you guys think will happen? Will the results be delayed by a week? A month? Two months? How will this sh**show be resolved?
I think either way we have riots, but the riots will be short lived if Trump wins as they have had time to set up a plan to deal with the violence already that has been going on. If Biden wins, they think they control the violence, believe they have the power to stop it just by winning, but it is a monster that is out of control now, it will grow bigger as the left is not about law and order, but about chaos.

RichardA

I think either way we have riots, but the riots will be short lived if Trump wins as they have had time to set up a plan to deal with the violence already that has been going on. If Biden wins, they think they control the violence, believe they have the power to stop it just by winning, but it is a monster that is out of control now, it will grow bigger as the left is not about law and order, but about chaos.
julesee, It must be difficult to type with that dew claw so far from your toes. Get you human to type for you, but you'll have to speak slow, you know how third graderish we humans are.:unsure:

KerinGedge

Trump wins and we get another 4 years of the best anti dem memes the world has ever seen. More screaming at the sky, more liberal tears, more crazy nancy jokes... it's going to be a thing of beauty. Knock on wood.

TimeIsNow

Unless someone wins in a electoral landslide, I see bigger riots, more hate, and blood. It' ain't gonna be pretty. If it's a red electoral landslide. there will be out and out bloodshed nationwide.
I agree with you. I think this might be the last election in our lifetimes. The democratic process is completely broken.

HeartTOHeart

It is hard to tell, just be ready to defend yourself and your property. Have extra food and water on hand. There is evil afoot and it is obvious that they want to take over America, it is not about Trump, it is all about anarchy. Don’t underestimate the enemy that I believe has underestimated the American Spirit!