How do I edit and change the title of my Rumble video?

nademedeiros

Yes, that has happened to me a few times but, once it's approved, you can't change it anymore. I've contacted support about it, and they apologized, but the wrong title and description remained.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I've found that the title change often works well. It's hard to get used to, but the approvers have a good idea of what will be successful. Unless it's incorrect or misleading, I would trust them. If you think it isn't accurate you can let support know.

Last edited:

cseh_17

Be careful though. The initial title and description you use to upload a video, is pretty much what makes the difference in falling trough the algorithm or not. ;) What happens afterwards, as long as it is full distribution and not misleading, shouldn't be a problem.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi! Have you found a way to edit your video?
This issue has been resolved for almost a year now so you may not get an answer from the user.

If you need help with a title change we can do it but you should always strive to have the best title ready during the upload stage.

Let me know and we can start a ticket via the support email.

Ambot

This issue has been resolved for almost a year now so you may not get an answer from the user.

If you need help with a title change we can do it but you should always strive to have the best title ready during the upload stage.

Let me know and we can start a ticket via the support email.
Thanks for the reply. I already found the way to edit the title. But now I am having trouble adding taggings. Do you know how to add tags after I have uploaded the video?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Thanks for the reply. I already found the way to edit the title. But now I am having trouble adding taggings. Do you know how to add tags after I have uploaded the video?
When you open a video, you will see underneath the video at the right side the 'recommand tags' button. When you click on it you can write a new tag in the box and press enter to submit a tag.