How do I add someone to my reffered list after signing up

MannyPolyMeric

I want to add David McNab as the person who "technically" referred me. I signed up already and wanted him to get the credit for his short inspiration video. Walking in a winter wonderland is my favorite thing to do so I was sold and mow amazed by what I found. Thanks David

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I want to add David McNab as the person who "technically" referred me. I signed up already and wanted him to get the credit for his short inspiration video. Walking in a winter wonderland is my favorite thing to do so I was sold and mow amazed by what I found. Thanks David
For internal requests like this you can send emails to support@rumble.com, but I've already made the change and added David as your referrer.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Much appreciated! email me at mojo_videos@hotmail.com please. Mention that it's Manny from the Rumble forum. I have something you should see. :)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
We offer an amazing 5% commission on all referred users to Rumble. This is an industry first for video and an unprecedented amount.

It’s pretty simple. If you know good content creators, send them to Rumble and make a living doing so! Their earnings are untouched.

All they have to do is add your username to their referral field in the signup page.