How can my video be copyrighted?

irvet20065

Hello, everyone. Today I had a "brain rupture". Please tell me how the video I shot on my video camera in my parents 'garden and where the main character is my parents' cat can be "copyrighted" content?

cdngreenwaterdiver

Hello, everyone. Today I had a "brain rupture". Please tell me how the video I shot on my video camera in my parents 'garden and where the main character is my parents' cat can be "copyrighted" content?
That sounds strange that you would get told that. I would email support and ask for clarification if you are definite that you shot all the footage yourself.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

irvet20065

That sounds strange that you would get told that. I would email support and ask for clarification if you are definite that you shot all the footage yourself.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/
Yes, I wrote to the support service, but I haven't received a response yet. I just can't understand how someone can have copyrights to my first video. At the very beginning of my Youtube video class one video with a squirrel https://rumble.com/v6uyn5-squirrel-extortionist.html it went viral and was stolen more than a hundred times, but no one had any copyright on it when I offered it to Ramble. Today's video wouldn't even have been stolen yet...

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I see some possibilities here, but I'm merely guessing.
Copyright issues generally come from 'borrowed' video content, copyrighted music, or copyrighted images. Have you agreed to any license terms with any other platforms or shows like AFV? I once submitted a video to America's Funniest Home Videos. I didn't understand or read the agreement well enough, and they now own it. I got nothing for it except a restriction on my ability to use that footage anywhere else.
Obviously, your best answer will come from Rumble support. But remember that they prioritize the emails and get to us when they can.

irvet20065

I see some possibilities here, but I'm merely guessing.
Copyright issues generally come from 'borrowed' video content, copyrighted music, or copyrighted images. Have you agreed to any license terms with any other platforms or shows like AFV? I once submitted a video to America's Funniest Home Videos. I didn't understand or read the agreement well enough, and they now own it. I got nothing for it except a restriction on my ability to use that footage anywhere else.
Obviously, your best answer will come from Rumble support. But remember that they prioritize the emails and get to us when they can.
I understand that when using music and any effects in a video, there may be a copyright issue. But in this video, I only cut the extra fragments and left the most liked frames, I did not add any music or images. That's why I had a " brain break" ))

Great, I threw out my movies with a red cross. And I think I got 1300 free Rumbles as part of my rehabilitation.
Congratulations Mimi! So, finally you got an answer. At less you know now that your video is not copyright and was just one mistake of Rumble. Also for irvet20065. Maybe many users have or had the same problems. Better to write to support and to clarify.