Help!

BobbyRae

Dan said this was the new bug thing so I joined but I am having trouble figuring it out. I’m trying to find videos that interest me but all I see is people asking others to subscribe to their channel but no information as to what their channel is about. Any advice?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Dan said this was the new bug thing so I joined but I am having trouble figuring it out. I’m trying to find videos that interest me but all I see is people asking others to subscribe to their channel but no information as to what their channel is about. Any advice?
I’m having the same problem, I really don’t have a clue how this app works.
There are categories you can subscribe to: https://rumble.com/account/channel/subscriptions
First you see the channels you subscribed to an if you scroll down the categories. Hope this is what you are looking for.

hysales

Be patient (I keep telling myself) and hope that upgrades are forthcoming to the search/browse/your interests, and to the video playback options. But if Bongino likes it that's good enough for me to wait for Rumble to get more traffic and an improved platform.

ConstitutionalGal

yes, this is very difficult to figure out. I'm searching for everyone and thing I follow on other platforms, and nothing comes up. I want to use this patriot American, loving platform. It's not easy.

WhiteHart

I cant figure it out either. Cant subscribe to anything or even find a video. Its too confusing. Another disappointment. I only have ever had YT comments for human contact in last 2 years. Iv bn blocked. Vimeo is useless. This was last hope ☹

WhiteHart

I cant understand wot this app is for and why its so bad to use. Can only get in thru email and cant see any videos that last more than seconds.