[HELP REQUEST] Account Infraction "DMCA Infringement Claim"

click3rs

Hello all,

I need your support on this situation because was the first that I got such information.

I received days ago a Warning about "Account Infraction DMCA Infringement Claim " , because apparently one of my videos is not complain with some thing, if possible, I need help to identify the reason. I also received 26 Infraction points and I am felling bad for that, I ways had my account clean and it make fell look a criminal :( . If I did any infraction it was not intentional and I need help to fix it.

The video was already removed, it was about 10 or 11 pictures of celebrities edited on Photoshop, where I removed their Eyebrows and create a little presentation link a slideshow with music using Windows Photo/Video Editor (that one that came with Windows 10), I don't use any commercial song the presentation was mad with those default songs from Windows Photo.

How can I fix the situation? I don't need the video, I just need to fix that misunderstanding.

Details:

We recently found a problem with your upload and have taken actions against your account. We understand that sometimes misunderstandings can happen, and therefore we give our users warnings first, but if you become a repeat offender we will disable your account. Below we have included information on the infraction and your options.

Infraction ID: 999999999
Content Title: FUN - Missing Eyebrows
Infraction: DMCA Infringement Claim
We have received a DMCA take down notice in concern to this item so we have disabled it, marked it for deletion and your account has had "penality points" put against it.
Infraction Points:26
Note: If your account accumulates 100 points it will be disabled indefinately unless these issues are resolved.

If you feel this was in error and would like to dispute it you should contact us immedately via your "Profile", or via email: support@rumble.com

Make sure to include the following with your dispute:

- User Name
- Infraction ID
- Explaination
- Any Supporting Evidence:
Click3rs
Thank you

cdngreenwaterdiver

Hello all,

I need your support on this situation because was the first that I got such information.

I received days ago a Warning about "Account Infraction DMCA Infringement Claim " , because apparently one of my videos is not complain with some thing, if possible, I need help to identify the reason. I also received 26 Infraction points and I am felling bad for that, I ways had my account clean and it make fell look a criminal :( . If I did any infraction it was not intentional and I need help to fix it.

The video was already removed, it was about 10 or 11 pictures of celebrities edited on Photoshop, where I removed their Eyebrows and create a little presentation link a slideshow with music using Windows Photo/Video Editor (that one that came with Windows 10), I don't use any commercial song the presentation was mad with those default songs from Windows Photo.

How can I fix the situation? I don't need the video, I just need to fix that misunderstanding.

Details:

Click3rs
Thank you
Email support@rumble.com and ask them if it is not described in the email why you received that infraction.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello all,

Details:

Click3rs
Thank you
Everything you need to know about the infraction and how to dispute it is in that email.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Just to be clear on DMCA rules, you cannot "borrow" (or steal) images, video, music, or any media that belongs to somebody else. If you do, they are entitled to claim this as an infringement and ask for it to be taken down.
It should not be a surprise when celebrity pictures that were taken by somebody else become an issue when you try to profit from them. I wouldn't walk into the museum and put my grubby fingers on The Mona Lisa and then charge people to come and view it in my livingroom. Why would somebody think they could do that here?

My fourth video has just been removed. They wrote to me that my videos may infringe copyright. LOL, my neighbor's cat is infringing? I will write to support today because they make me a cheater
For sure the cat of your neighbours is not infringing and I don't think your neighbours posted this video already on their own Rumble account. I think just like that you can receive copyright. I don't know if you can receive copyright if they posted already on Facebook, Instagram or another social media. Maybe if they posted on Facebook, Instagram etc, you have the copyright. Better to ask @Mario.
Did you receive any answers to the mail?

MimiRabbit

For sure the cat of your neighbours is not infringing and I don't think your neighbours posted this video already on their own Rumble account. I think just like that you can receive copyright. I don't know if you can receive copyright if they posted already on Facebook, Instagram or another social media. Maybe if they posted on Facebook, Instagram etc, you have the copyright. Better to ask @Mario.
Did you receive any answers to the mail?
not yet, but could they answer if someone first shares the video on facebook and then on Rumble, does it break the law?

I have some old videos that I shared first on Facebook and after, when I saw people liked, on Rumble, but I didn't get any problem with my videos. So, normally, no. But maybe now are new rules. I think just @Mario can answer to us.
This will help us to keep in safe our channels.
Will be super to have some information about what we can post in Rumble without to have copyright. And I don't speak here about stolen videos. I speak about our videos that maybe, before, we shared on Facebook, Instagram etc.

sloggervlogger

not yet, but could they answer if someone first shares the video on facebook and then on Rumble, does it break the law?
If it's your video and you filmed it than there should be no problem. It doesn't matter who the cat belongs to, it just matters who's video it is. If your neighbour filmed it and you put it on Rumble than you're not the legal copyright holder and there could be issues.

If it's your video and you filmed it than there should be no problem. It doesn't matter who the cat belongs to, it just matters who's video it is. If your neighbour filmed it and you put it on Rumble than you're not the legal copyright holder and there could be issues.
I don't think so. My son, my friends, all my family, they film for me, because I told them to film funny things, and to send me. They know I post on Rumble the videos. When I post on Rumble, in the information I say, my friend filmed, is his cat, etc, and never get problems. I am from Romania, I have family and friends from California. I posted videos filmed by them, from California and I said this in the information about video, when I uploaded.
Also, if you have the accept of the owner of the video, to post it on Rumble, I don't see any problem with the copyright.(see photo). Can you imagine, that to receive a copyright from your son, wife etc? 不不不
We just speak here, and I share my experience on Rumble, but I think just someone from the staff can answer and normally @Mario is the one that take care of us.
So, waiting for some answers dear @Mario .

Attachments

Last edited:

sloggervlogger

I have some old videos that I shared first on Facebook and after, when I saw people liked, on Rumble, but I didn't get any problem with my videos. So, normally, no. But maybe now are new rules. I think just @Mario can answer to us.
This will help us to keep in safe our channels.
Will be super to have some information about what we can post in Rumble without to have copyright. And I don't speak here about stolen videos. I speak about our videos that maybe, before, we shared on Facebook, Instagram etc.
I don't think so. My son, my friends, all my family, they film for me, because I told them to film funny things, and to send me. They know I post on Rumble the videos. When I post on Rumble, in the information I say, my friend filmed, is his cat, etc, and never get problems. I am from Romania, I have family and friends from California. I posted videos filmed by them, from California and I said this in the information about video, when I uploaded.
Also, if you have the accept of the owner of the video, to post it on Rumble, I don't see any problem with the copyright.(see photo). Can you imagine, that to receive a copyright from your son, wife etc? 不不不
We just speak here, and I share my experience on Rumble, but I think just someone from the staff can answer and normally @Mario is the one that take care of us.
So, waiting for some answers dear @Mario .
First of all I wasn't talking about your family! I was answering @MimiRabbit that if someone else filmed it and posted it and maybe even sold it , licenced it, that there could be an issue! I know that a family member is unlikely to sue you for the footage they filmed! My family wouldn't do this either, but that doesn't distract from the fact they could if they wanted to and Rumble doesn't know your family, friends, and neighbours how well you trust them! Nothing funny about that and certainly not uncommon to have family feuds when it involves money. Anyways, I was talking in general that you can only ever be really sure you are the legal owner of the footage if you filmed it or someone legally gives you their copyright of that video.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
As far as I know is, we can share our videos on social media as long as we don't sell them or licence them with anybody else. The copyright remains with the videographer.

First of all I wasn't talking about your family! I was answering @MimiRabbit that if someone else filmed it and posted it and maybe even sold it , licenced it, that there could be an issue! I know that a family member is unlikely to sue you for the footage they filmed! My family wouldn't do this either, but that doesn't distract from the fact they could if they wanted to and Rumble doesn't know your family, friends, and neighbours how well you trust them! Nothing funny about that and certainly not uncommon to have family feuds when it involves money. Anyways, I was talking in general that you can only ever be really sure you are the legal owner of the footage if you filmed it or someone legally gives you their copyright of that video.
I answered already, the same as you, to MimiRabbit. There is a problem if the neighbours posted already, the video, on Rumble. If they sell it somewhere, she must ask. Honest, I don't think so.

If only one person ever sells the rights to distribute, then it's ok. But if somebody signs the rights to AFV or some other platform then you'll see a copyright issue. You have to trust that the people giving you video understand this.
You have to trust that they didn't include other peoples' videos or content when they give you stuff.

If only one person ever sells the rights to distribute, then it's ok. But if somebody signs the rights to AFV or some other platform then you'll see a copyright issue. You have to trust that the people giving you video understand this.
You have to trust that they didn't include other peoples' videos or content when they give you stuff.
Yes, this is for sure, you are right. But what about Facebook? If they share on Facebook, Facebook send copyright?
IN my point of view, must not do it, because the video is still to the owner (you or your friends) and also, as I know, Facebook don't monetize videos from particular profiles. What you think?

As you see, many of us thing that if you posted your videos on Facebook and after on Rumble, you don't break the law. So, maybe your video was taken down by mistake. Do you have an answer from support?

MimiRabbit

As you see, many of us thing that if you posted your videos on Facebook and after on Rumble, you don't break the law. So, maybe your video was taken down by mistake. Do you have an answer from support?
unfortunately I still have no answer. The worst thing is that now I am afraid to add a new movie so that there is no similar situation again that I get warnings from rumble.

Totally agree with you. I am afraid to add videos too. How many copyright do you have?
About support, I hear that normally they don't answer.
I have another 2 friends that they received copyright on videos that are them videos, filmed by them, and they are banned, just with one copyright, they can't access them accounts. Nobody answered to them on support. You Are lucky, because you can access still your account.
Also I saw a lot of videos in battles, that dissappear. When I search for them, the videos can't be find and the channels also.
IN my point of view, you will not receive answer from suport. You must write here, try to contact Mario or another staff member.