Hello everyone

cdngreenwaterdiver

Hola a todos, ¿Alguien puede decirme qué hago para participar en las batallas, cuando la aplicación no está disponible en mi país? Gracias
Welcome. Can I suggest recording with your phone sideways to avoid the black side bars. It makes for a much nicer creation. I noticed in your tribute video, you recorded nicely in the second half. Just a suggestion. Keep up the hard work.

yosoykelbysCLBN

Welcome. Can I suggest recording with your phone sideways to avoid the black side bars. It makes for a much nicer creation. I noticed in your tribute video, you recorded nicely in the second half. Just a suggestion. Keep up the hard work.
Thanks for your suggestion.
It is my little tribute to George Floyd and to all the victims of RACISM in the world.
Thanks again and greetings from slovakia

yosoykelbysCLBN

I also wanted to tell you the person who is on the balcony with the George Floyd tribute sign is me. My girlfriend recorded me in the first part and then I recorded the second part. Greetings and I hope to have your appreciated help and advice to continue growing in this wonderful rumble community

cdngreenwaterdiver

I also wanted to tell you the person who is on the balcony with the George Floyd tribute sign is me. My girlfriend recorded me in the first part and then I recorded the second part. Greetings and I hope to have your appreciated help and advice to continue growing in this wonderful rumble community
Keep checking in to the community, there are always tips and help suggested. A follow and like are always appreciated. Check out my videos on my page, seeing others creations helps to give ideas as well.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

yosoykelbysCLBN

Keep checking in to the community, there are always tips and help suggested. A follow and like are always appreciated. Check out my videos on my page, seeing others creations helps to give ideas as well.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/
I have a difficulty The Rumble app is not available in my slovakia country. I don't know what I can do to participate in the battles

cdngreenwaterdiver

I have a difficulty The Rumble app is not available in my slovakia country. I don't know what I can do to participate in the battles
It does make it tough, but you can still check out the vids on the main home page of rumble and give them a "like" . By visiting a personal page, you can views each creators videos and watch and like as well. By following others, that helps as well.

yosoykelbysCLBN

It does make it tough, but you can still check out the vids on the main home page of rumble and give them a "like" . By visiting a personal page, you can views each creators videos and watch and like as well. By following others, that helps as well.
Thanks for your help, I will follow your advice to learn how to use the platform.
Also my videos are in the rumbling option,
I don't know what is the reason why they are not in the live option.
I think my videos are not monetizing right now.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Thanks for your help, I will follow your advice to learn how to use the platform.
Also my videos are in the rumbling option,
I don't know what is the reason why they are not in the live option.
I think my videos are not monetizing right now.
If they are rumbling, then that means they will be looked at by an editor to decide whether they receive full approval, or limited. This can take a few days. They will not be monetized until they get approval.

yosoykelbysCLBN

If they are rumbling, then that means they will be looked at by an editor to decide whether they receive full approval, or limited. This can take a few days. They will not be monetized until they get approval.
With your answers I am learning,
I did not know that it took days to approve the videos.
I will keep working hard and uploading my videos on the platform.
I am sure it is a great place for content creators. Maybe you could tell me about your experience on the platform, the years you have been working, your most successful videos and know a little how much you can earn with the videos.
Thanks again you have been so far the only person who has given me a real help.

cdngreenwaterdiver

With your answers I am learning,
I did not know that it took days to approve the videos.
I will keep working hard and uploading my videos on the platform.
I am sure it is a great place for content creators. Maybe you could tell me about your experience on the platform, the years you have been working, your most successful videos and know a little how much you can earn with the videos.
Thanks again you have been so far the only person who has given me a real help.
Almost 3 years. U can earn from pennies to hundreds of dollars. It all depends on content and views gained from the platforms rumble distributes a fully approved video. Make content exciting and interesting as well as out of the ordinary.

Mario

Head of the Support Team
Staff member
Hola a todos, ¿Alguien puede decirme qué hago para participar en las batallas, cuando la aplicación no está disponible en mi país? Gracias
If the battles app is not available in your country you cannot participate.

yosoykelbysCLBN

Rumble should think about a future trying to reach all of Europe with the application, many people in Europe I am sure they would like to join the platform, I am sharing the platform here in Slovakia and also in several countries in Europe. Rumble has enough potential to continue growing every day and with giant steps. Thanks Mario for your answer and I hope that rumble listens to my opinion. Regards.

Mario

Head of the Support Team
Staff member
Rumble should think about a future trying to reach all of Europe with the application, many people in Europe I am sure they would like to join the platform, I am sharing the platform here in Slovakia and also in several countries in Europe. Rumble has enough potential to continue growing every day and with giant steps. Thanks Mario for your answer and I hope that rumble listens to my opinion. Regards.
We are trying, it's not easy with all the different copyrights laws in each country so it's a slow process.

yosoykelbysCLBN

[QUOTE = "Mario, publicación: 26948, miembro: 4600"]
Lo estamos intentando, no es fácil con todas las diferentes leyes de derechos de autor en cada país, por lo que es un proceso lento.
[/CITAR]

Thank you Mario for your answer, I know that Europe is very strict with its laws, but I am sure that Rumble will be able to reach different agreements with Europe, only offering the possibility that there are different options than YouTube is already a great step forward, and the benefits offered by this platform in general, it would give europe confidence and security to let rumble enter its market, if I can help you please tell me. An inquiry please. All my videos were approved for the limited option, after several days of uploading the videos some have had more than 100 visits others less. My question is, the videos generate income from the first day of publication or after being approved in limited. Thanks and regards again to all.

cdngreenwaterdiver

[QUOTE = "Mario, publicación: 26948, miembro: 4600"]
Lo estamos intentando, no es fácil con todas las diferentes leyes de derechos de autor en cada país, por lo que es un proceso lento.
[/CITAR]

Thank you Mario for your answer, I know that Europe is very strict with its laws, but I am sure that Rumble will be able to reach different agreements with Europe, only offering the possibility that there are different options than YouTube is already a great step forward, and the benefits offered by this platform in general, it would give europe confidence and security to let rumble enter its market, if I can help you please tell me. An inquiry please. All my videos were approved for the limited option, after several days of uploading the videos some have had more than 100 visits others less. My question is, the videos generate income from the first day of publication or after being approved in limited. Thanks and regards again to all.
Limited approval can make you some money, but definitely not as much as with a "profit sharing" status approval.

yosoykelbysCLBN

Limited approval can make you some money, but definitely not as much as with a "profit sharing" status approval.
Thanks once again for answering my questions. Could you tell me if all my videos generate income from the first day of publication or after being approved in a limited way. Will the new videos that I publish be able to opt for the unlimited option? Thanks and regards

cdngreenwaterdiver

Thanks once again for answering my questions. Could you tell me if all my videos generate income from the first day of publication or after being approved in a limited way. Will the new videos that I publish be able to opt for the unlimited option? Thanks and regards
Once approved they have the potential to make money. Income is based on views/plays so the more plays is what is desired. Full approval is what you really want to receive.

yosoykelbysCLBN

Thanks for your reply. This is what I really want is the full approval of all my videos is the aspiration I have, but now I must continue working to reach full approval. I am in good spirits and eager to work, I have only been on the platform for days and I have found great people and a united community that help and harass everyone who needs help. The results of the videos will come with time and with work. Thank you for helping me understand and understand what working in rumble is like.

yosoykelbysCLBN

Once approved they have the potential to make money. Income is based on views/plays so the more plays is what is desired. Full approval is what you really want to receive.
Rumble community, I just received a comment on my tribute video for the murder of George Floyd in the United States, a really super offensive and racist comment. Whoever wants to check it to check it, wrote it a user from the rumble community username
Clara Jennifer. It was my first bad experience in the community. I know that most of those who participate in this platform are excellent people with good feelings. I apologize for writing what has happened to me. Thank you all for reading my messages.