Hello, could you share , is it real to earn money here?

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
It certainly is. Many of us make money. But you will find there is a delay from upload to cash out, as it is on any platform. Money comes from video views so it takes a while to accumulate both views and earnings :)

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Rumble battles are pretty lucrative, but the real money is in long term popularity of your videos. Rumble views, YouTube views, Yahho, Aol, they all amount to more earnings if the world likes your video.
I have a few videos that earn me between $100 and $500 each most months. The key is to upload a lot of quality videos and build your channel. And never give up :)

slavatsarev

Rumble battles are pretty lucrative, but the real money is in long term popularity of your videos. Rumble views, YouTube views, Yahho, Aol, they all amount to more earnings if the world likes your video.
I have a few videos that earn me between $100 and $500 each most months. The key is to upload a lot of quality videos and build your channel. And never give up :)
Thanks David for the info, that really helpful, hopefully I won't give up :)

slavatsarev

Could someone advise how you promote video after rumbling to get more views? as it looks like on the second day any video becomes dead, no views at al.....

sloggervlogger

Could someone advise how you promote video after rumbling to get more views? as it looks like on the second day any video becomes dead, no views at al.....
You could always promote it yourself on social media. Sometimes it's difficult for someone to find your videos with thousands uploaded every day. So you need to do some promoting yourself. It doesn't matter if you got full or limited distribution, doing your own promoting is always very important too.

slavatsarev

[QUOTE = "vavkirill، post: 27164، member: 12733"]
أنا موافق!
[/اقتبس]
[QUOTE = "slavatsarev، post: 27079، member: 19745"]
مرحبا ، هل يمكنك مشاركة تجربتك ، هل من الحقيقي أن تكسب المال هنا؟
لقد قمت بتحميل بعض مقاطع الفيديو الخاصة بي ، وهي ليست حية ، ولكن لست متأكدًا من محاولتي فهم ما إذا كان ذلك يستحق ذلك

شكر
[/اقتبس]
[QUOTE = "simoxandar، post: 27218، member: 20028"]
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://rumble.com/c/c-209653 [/ URL]
[/اقتبس]
هذا رائع ، هذه قناتي ، يرجى الاشتراك :) سأتابعك https://rumble.com/c/Funnyfakevideo
PS: I don't know Arabian :)

slavatsarev

CAN YOU TALK WITH ME AT MY WHATSAP 212611683538
كيف قمت بنشر الفيديوهات ارجوك ساعدني
Hello, I don't have whatsapp if you have questions ask here, someone will definitely answer them. I am new member don't know everything yet :)