Has anyone noticed their promoted videos are going on Rumble YouTube, not Rumble VIRAL YouTube?

DiaryOfAPamperedHamster

Hey guys! Are your videos being uploaded to the Rumble Viral channel? I have one that got approved yesterday and went to the Viral channel right away, just like it used to happen, but I also have one that got approved on the 10th and it's still not there, so I'm wondering what's it been like for you.
I had emailed in about these recently and they confirmed that they are qued up to go up on rumble viral. They are working on getting them up for us. They cant upload too much at a time without getting penalized i read on another thread. I think its just going to take a bit of time but are working on it for us?

nademedeiros

If youtube monetize your videos. than dont allow rumble to take over. Because,, youtube wil pay rumble and rumble will deduct and pay us less. once rumble claims copyright. than we are dead. No more we can delete the videos from rumble. any videos we uploaded in rumble. i was unable to delete. rumble took it all. very sad. i feel insecure. so, you allow rumble only to play in their flatform.. dont give permission to allow rumble to grap your hard making videos and rumble take easy money.
That's 100% your choice. It's all about the licensing you choose...

nademedeiros

Hey guys! Any updates? My video from a month and a half ago is still not on the Rumble Viral channel, although I've had no problems with videos uploaded since. What about yours?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hey guys! Any updates? My video from a month and a half ago is still not on the Rumble Viral channel, although I've had no problems with videos uploaded since. What about yours?
Did you email support the link already, what's the Rumble URL?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Happened to one of my first videos of a dog squeezing through an iron fence, and I was, and still am, so disappointed it wasn’t on the Rumble YouTube channel. It is the most shared video from my Instagram account and I get messages about it all the time. I would have never signed exclusive management had I known it may not be on the Youtube channel. When I joined I assumed all would be shared if I signed exclusively. Bummer because I know it would have made money. 😏

brenmichelle

Happened to one of my first videos of a dog squeezing through an iron fence, and I was, and still am, so disappointed it wasn’t on the Rumble YouTube channel. It is the most shared video from my Instagram account and I get messages about it all the time. I would have never signed exclusive management had I known it may not be on the Youtube channel. When I joined I assumed all would be shared if I signed exclusively. Bummer because I know it would have made money. 😏
I bet they will put it up if you request it.

nademedeiros

Since you're a new member I must ask: was your video approved for Full or Limited Distribution? Because only Full Distribution videos get uploaded the YT channel.

I’m the shy quiet girl that would never ask such a thing....JUST KIDDING! I will do that! Didn’t know it could be option. Worth a try! 🤠

FULL DISTRIBUTION.

DavidMcNab

I agree. If it was accepted for full promotion, it is possible they might post it on the Rumble YouTube Viral channel now. It won't hurt to ask.
If you email support, I suggest that you also include your desired thumbnail. They might use that too, instead of the automatically generated one. It's in everybody's best interests.