Has anyone noticed their promoted videos are going on Rumble YouTube, not Rumble VIRAL YouTube?

Hey guys! Are your videos being uploaded to the Rumble Viral channel? I have one that got approved yesterday and went to the Viral channel right away, just like it used to happen, but I also have one that got approved on the 10th and it's still not there, so I'm wondering what's it been like for you.
I had emailed in about these recently and they confirmed that they are qued up to go up on rumble viral. They are working on getting them up for us. They cant upload too much at a time without getting penalized i read on another thread. I think its just going to take a bit of time but are working on it for us😊

If youtube monetize your videos. than dont allow rumble to take over. Because,, youtube wil pay rumble and rumble will deduct and pay us less. once rumble claims copyright. than we are dead. No more we can delete the videos from rumble. any videos we uploaded in rumble. i was unable to delete. rumble took it all. very sad. i feel insecure. so, you allow rumble only to play in their flatform.. dont give permission to allow rumble to grap your hard making videos and rumble take easy money.

nademedeiros

If youtube monetize your videos. than dont allow rumble to take over. Because,, youtube wil pay rumble and rumble will deduct and pay us less. once rumble claims copyright. than we are dead. No more we can delete the videos from rumble. any videos we uploaded in rumble. i was unable to delete. rumble took it all. very sad. i feel insecure. so, you allow rumble only to play in their flatform.. dont give permission to allow rumble to grap your hard making videos and rumble take easy money.
That's 100% your choice. It's all about the licensing you choose...

nademedeiros

Hey guys! Any updates? My video from a month and a half ago is still not on the Rumble Viral channel, although I've had no problems with videos uploaded since. What about yours?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member