Has anyone noticed their promoted videos are going on Rumble YouTube, not Rumble VIRAL YouTube?

I've had a few videos accepted for front page promotion in the past few days, yet they appear only on Rumble YouTube, not Rumble Viral YouTube.
As we all know, this means that there is a lot less exposure due to a much lower number of subscribers.
I've never seen this before and I wondered if there had been a change. It's possible this has been the practice for a long time and I've just been lucky, but I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this too.
@Mario can you please let us know if this is a change in practice?
Thank you.
thanks for the update about this

Hi.. can anyone tell me if i can still let rumble to use my videos for youtube as i also having youtube account. I am worried if youtube will BAN me if they knows Rumble also playing my videos. I am confused. All i need to know. which category should i choose when i submitting videos to rumble. I wish i can earn both from youtube as i can and also from rumble. thanks.

Hello Everyone,

I have some good news and changes coming up for the Rumble Viral channel on YouTube,

We've heard your concerns, and we understand that's very important for many of you to see your content on the bigger channel, so we will be posting all Full distribution videos there on a staggered manner. Unfortunately we can't post all the videos at the same time or as they get uploaded because we will be penalized by YouTube for spamming, so we'll take our time but do it as fast as possible.

We can expect every video to go on the channel within a week or so, and as an added bonus we want to go back and post your Full distribution videos we didn't originally post on the Viral channel that ended up in the rumble.com channel. Simply send an email to support with your rumble URL and the YT rumble.com channel URL with the title "YouTube Videos for Rumble Viral Channel"

We have some reservations as I mentioned in my previous posts, and we don't want to have videos cannibalize each other or have YouTube slow down our upload rates. So we will treat this as a test, if it works we'll keep it, if not we'll rollback.

I will compile this list for the next 3 business days, so we'll start uploading these videos next Wednesday.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR VIDEO, SEND AN EMAIL.
Hi Mario,

My video got accepted for Full Distribution on the day you posted this and it's still not on the Rumble Viral channel. I just wanted to know if this is normal and it'll be up soon, or if perhaps it got accidentally skipped for being accepted on the day that things changed.

Thanks!

Hi.. can anyone tell me if i can still let rumble to use my videos for youtube as i also having youtube account. I am worried if youtube will BAN me if they knows Rumble also playing my videos. I am confused. All i need to know. which category should i choose when i submitting videos to rumble. I wish i can earn both from youtube as i can and also from rumble. thanks.
We all have our videos on our own YT channels. It's fine. The difference is that, once Rumble claims it, your YT earnings will come from Rumble, and not from YT directly.

Has anyone had any of their rumble.com videos posted to rumble viral yt yet? I think I had 12 or 14 videos that were all approved for full distribution and were supposed to go up but hadn't seen any of them go up yet, just all new uploads and was wondering if anyone else had any of their old uploads get posted.

BenW

Has anyone had any of their rumble.com videos posted to rumble viral yt yet? I think I had 12 or 14 videos that were all approved for full distribution and were supposed to go up but hadn't seen any of them go up yet, just all new uploads and was wondering if anyone else had any of their old uploads get posted.
Yes my last one (a week ago), like older ones, was added to Rumble Viral YouTube.

Yes my last one (a week ago), like older ones, was added to Rumble Viral YouTube.
Okay cool thanks! I had an email in saying they could take a bit longer than the 1-2 weeks they mentioned since i had so many but I didn't mean for none to be uploaded at all. I wasn't sure what was going on, even my new uploads are pending longer (by publish date)then things from brand new users who have one video on their account.

Hey guys! Are your videos being uploaded to the Rumble Viral channel? I have one that got approved yesterday and went to the Viral channel right away, just like it used to happen, but I also have one that got approved on the 10th and it's still not there, so I'm wondering what's it been like for you.

sloggervlogger

Hey guys! Are your videos being uploaded to the Rumble Viral channel? I have one that got approved yesterday and went to the Viral channel right away, just like it used to happen, but I also have one that got approved on the 10th and it's still not there, so I'm wondering what's it been like for you.
No mine is still not on there either. :confused: