Has anyone noticed their promoted videos are going on Rumble YouTube, not Rumble VIRAL YouTube?

If you upload 20-40 videos per month, it's a decent income, but I think you'd need a pension from your regular job to make it work :)
That is a huge number to create, but I have seen you doing that for quite some time. Getting that much material is the challenge for me, as well as getting that many receive full approval. I keep plugging along but not every video I think has what it takes, seems to make it to the profit sharing status. Sometimes making subtle changes to some of them does help and receives profit sharing but not always. This recent issue with creations heading to the rumble.com YT channel is not helping. Onward we go. Lets keep working at it.

Last edited:

BenW

If you upload 20-40 videos per month, it's a decent income, but I think you'd need a pension from your regular job to make it work :)
I think you are right David. I admire the way you upload so many videos that are funny and interesting and that is not easy. I find it hard to upload one video a month that is good enough to earn some money. So I keep my regular job ;)

DavidMcNab

I think you are right David. I admire the way you upload so many videos that are funny and interesting and that is not easy. I find it hard to upload one video a month that is good enough to earn some money. So I keep my regular job ;)
I've been really lucky to get content, but I do record almost every day. Keep the job for now, but if Rumble keeps growing, you can be a professional videographer :)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Here's a comment I want to add to this.

David has done tremendous work to grow his brand name, and I'm actually very proud he is part of Rumble. I know any platform would be lucky to have him.

But I want to remind everyone that one of the most important things you can do is play to your strengths, we're always asked how to be better, or what guidelines to follow, but there's no answer for that. Yes, you can follow certain steps like filming in high quality video and audio, and make your content interesting and not too short, not too long. But there's too many variables, and in those variables is were everyone's own style comes trough.

Do we have a formula for success when it comes to video creation?... The answer is simply: No.

TV shows have formulas, Movies have formulas. We're not the content, we're the delivery method.

Play to your strengths, and have fun. Remember that everyone's goal is different, some people want to entertain others, and some just want to make money, with a lot of people in between. We provide the means to allow you to express your ideas, but we can't give those ideas. If we had a formula we could follow to make viral videos time and time again, then we would just make the videos ourselves, and that's not what Rumble is about. Far from it, we are the medium. Amazon won't help you write a book, but they will help you sell it, same concept.

there's two quotes from Bruce Lee I really like and I think are fitting here:

"Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own".

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."

To us this is a constant process, you can't do it once and be done. We love our community and we're very happy to see some of you be as involved as you are, not only growing your own channels, but helping others and the site as well.

Best wishes,

Mario

BenW

Here's a comment I want to add to this.

David has done tremendous work to grow his brand name, and I'm actually very proud he is part of Rumble. I know any platform would be lucky to have him.

But I want to remind everyone that one of the most important things you can do is play to your strengths, we're always asked how to be better, or what guidelines to follow, but there's no answer for that. Yes, you can follow certain steps like filming in high quality video and audio, and make your content interesting and not too short, not too long. But there's too many variables, and in those variables is were everyone's own style comes trough.

Do we have a formula for success when it comes to video creation?... The answer is simply: No.

TV shows have formulas, Movies have formulas. We're not the content, we're the delivery method.

Play to your strengths, and have fun. Remember that everyone's goal is different, some people want to entertain others, and some just want to make money, with a lot of people in between. We provide the means to allow you to express your ideas, but we can't give those ideas. If we had a formula we could follow to make viral videos time and time again, then we would just make the videos ourselves, and that's not what Rumble is about. Far from it, we are the medium. Amazon won't help you write a book, but they will help you sell it, same concept.

there's two quotes from Bruce Lee I really like and I think are fitting here:

"Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own".

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."

To us this is a constant process, you can't do it once and be done. We love our community and we're very happy to see some of you be as involved as you are, not only growing your own channels, but helping others and the site as well.

Best wishes,

Mario
Beautiful said and so true.

DavidMcNab

Thank you Mario. That's very kind of you. It's great advice too.
I looked hard at everything I could, from the beginning, and tried to see patterns in what works and what doesn't. I think you're right that it's too unpredictable. I don't think I ever figured out any secrets except to be persistent and try to be imaginative.
I found that animal videos work for me, but I'm also exposed to animals a lot more than most people. I see others doing well with their own niches.
Initially, I looked at some people's videos and made the mistake of thinking if it didn't work for them, it probably wouldn't for me. I now realize that their lack of success could have been choice of license, length of video, timing, editing or one of many other factors.
Some of my more successful videos have been things I almost didn't upload. And sometimes a second try at a subject gets rewarded. Sometimes lengthy edits with incredible subjects (in my opinion) get little reception. It's quite random.
My belief now is that there are many niches and everything is worth a try. If 9 out of 10 of my videos are not hits, I take comfort in the 1 that is.
I agree with Bruce Lee and with you as well Mario.
Thank you.

Well said both @Mario and @DavidMcNab .This all takes lots of work, and being persistent to not get depressed or down when creations don't do what we are hoping. We will get that pepper challenge done one day my friend. Maybe a tequila one in Riviera Maya ;-) Or maybe just some great diving and footage and companionship. Ya think we can find a boat to waterski behind while prepping and eating tacos?

DavidMcNab

Well said both @Mario and @DavidMcNab .This all takes lots of work, and being persistent to not get depressed or down when creations don't do what we are hoping. We will get that pepper challenge done one day my friend. Maybe a tequila one in Riviera Maya ;-) Or maybe just some great diving and footage and companionship. Ya think we can find a boat to waterski behind while prepping and eating tacos?
It will be a great time for all of that! But watch out....if you do anything embarrassing, I might try to make you famous :)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

I have some good news and changes coming up for the Rumble Viral channel on YouTube,

We've heard your concerns, and we understand that's very important for many of you to see your content on the bigger channel, so we will be posting all Full distribution videos there on a staggered manner. Unfortunately we can't post all the videos at the same time or as they get uploaded because we will be penalized by YouTube for spamming, so we'll take our time but do it as fast as possible.

We can expect every video to go on the channel within a week or so, and as an added bonus we want to go back and post your Full distribution videos we didn't originally post on the Viral channel that ended up in the rumble.com channel. Simply send an email to support with your rumble URL and the YT rumble.com channel URL with the title "YouTube Videos for Rumble Viral Channel"

We have some reservations as I mentioned in my previous posts, and we don't want to have videos cannibalize each other or have YouTube slow down our upload rates. So we will treat this as a test, if it works we'll keep it, if not we'll rollback.

I will compile this list for the next 3 business days, so we'll start uploading these videos next Wednesday.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR VIDEO, SEND AN EMAIL.

BenW

Hello Everyone,

I have some good news and changes coming up for the Rumble Viral channel on YouTube,

We've heard your concerns, and we understand that's very important for many of you to see your content on the bigger channel, so we will be posting all Full distribution videos there on a staggered manner. Unfortunately we can't post all the videos at the same time or as they get uploaded because we will be penalized by YouTube for spamming, so we'll take our time but do it as fast as possible.

We can expect every video to go on the channel within a week or so, and as an added bonus we want to go back and post your Full distribution videos we didn't originally post on the Viral channel that ended up in the rumble.com channel. Simply send an email to support with your rumble URL and the YT rumble.com channel URL with the title "YouTube Videos for Rumble Viral Channel"

We have some reservations as I mentioned in my previous posts, and we don't want to have videos cannibalize each other or have YouTube slow down our upload rates. So we will treat this as a test, if it works we'll keep it, if not we'll rollback.

I will compile this list for the next 3 business days, so we'll start uploading these videos next Wednesday.
That's good news! Thanks!

sloggervlogger

Hello Everyone,

That's great news. Thank you!