Has anyone noticed their promoted videos are going on Rumble YouTube, not Rumble VIRAL YouTube?

nademedeiros

Yes, we all know that not all videos will be on the front page, and that not all videos will be on Editor Picks, etc., that's not the point, the point is that when a video gets Full Distribution, it should get fully distributed. Approving a video for Full Distribution and then deciding it's not worth promoting is not fair. Most of us (if not all) don't accept Limited Distribution when we get it, but apparently now our videos are theoretically getting Full, but are practically getting Limited, but without us being able to accept it or not. I've been with Rumble from the very beginning, and I've stuck with it for its transparency, but this doesn't seem right to me.

Hi Mario thank you for your reply, I fully understand what you are saying and I totally get it , but what I don't understand is if you don't believe a video fits your platform then why except it for full distribution ? If you feel a video is not right for Rumble and feel you cannot promote it on the viral you tube channel then it should be accepted for limited only Surely? . By accepting it for full distribution tells me you think it will do well or is( already doing extremely well in my case) then it should go on the viral you tube page,and by not doing I think is extremely unfair How would this benefit me, or anybody else for that matter, by accepting a video for full and not promoting it ??? I cannot see a upside to that for myself or others at all ! if there is one I would love to know what it is, I am a big fan of Rumble so don't think I am complaining, but surely you can see where i'm coming from I make a lot of money on this video and others too, so therefore Rumble also make money from that video. All I am asking for really is that you look at this situation again. I don't think this is a fair to accept a video for full then not promote it. I do understand you are a business and you have to make some tough decisions but I believe if you take a video for full distribution then that is what it should be. I and many others have effectively had a video accepted for full distribution but given it limited really. This is not right or fair on all creators like myself. I think Rumble needs to look at this from a creator point of view. Maybe it is just me, and no one else is bothered but it does bother me and probably others who don't really want to say anything after all you help people make money from their videos I am not a greedy person and I am happy to share profits with Rumble, but if something doesn't feel right I will say so, and this doesn't feel right.
Everything you just said @Tripwire is what I was thinking of writing in an email to support. I totally agree and am confused as to the reasoning behind the " full approval but it can't go on the viral channel". Very frustrating, confusing, and really doesn't make sense. Am I really that simple that the reasoning does not make sense to me? Thanks for the explanation, kind of, though Mario.

Yes, we all know that not all videos will be on the front page, and that not all videos will be on Editor Picks, etc., that's not the point, the point is that when a video gets Full Distribution, it should get fully distributed. Approving a video for Full Distribution and then deciding it's not worth promoting is not fair. Most of us (if not all) don't accept Limited Distribution when we get it, but apparently now our videos are theoretically getting Full, but are practically getting Limited, but without us being able to accept it or not. I've been with Rumble from the very beginning, and I've stuck with it for its transparency, but this doesn't seem right to me.
We all know life is not fair at times. But as you said"the point is that when a video gets Full Distribution, it should get fully distributed. Approving a video for Full Distribution and then deciding it's not worth promoting is not fair." does make total sense to me. Rumble's /Mario's explanation doesn't really make sense to me. Just my opinion.

Thanks for your timely response @Mario appreciated, and I would agree with you if that was the case but it is not I would much rather have exposure to you tube rumble viral than rumble itself, nothing against Rumble like I said I'm a big fan but the views on rumble are nothing against you tube views, and payments are the same, if you look at what I have earned on you tube on this site, its over 20 thousand dollars and rumble viral views less than 10 percent of that so the figures speak for themselves.......Then you have put third parties in as your second choice over you tube??? Why? this really baffles me as my cpm has been 000.05 cents the whole time ? You tube is certainly above third parties ? I am not trying to cause trouble or stir anything up all I was saying is that surely if you are offered full distribution that is what we all should receive. That is what we are led to believe we are getting, its like making a false promise saying ok you upload your video, we will take a look, if we think its ok we will put it on our viral channel...... then you don't . ..... That then makes limited distribution not really a thing because again that's the same apart from if you think your video is better than Rumble thinks it is, then we can always say well actually no i'm not going to accept your offer thanks but no thanks, I will try else where. By doing this Rumble has the best of both worlds and the creator loses out see Rumble accepts your videos for full but does not promote it (creator can not do anything about it because now your video, is now rumbles ) Forever!! Please do not take this as a dig at Rumble , it is not. I am always willing to hear a different point of view, if anyone feels im wrong on this ? .Thanks.
From what I see and know, I agree and feel you are correct. Thanks for these words of support for all of us creators.

This has been an interesting discussion. I appreciate all the input, and the answers from Mario. Initially, I was mostly interested to see if there was an error or if it was a change. For me, that seems to be answered, and although I'd like to know exactly how it works, I do realize Mario and the gang can't give us the top secret info.
For me, the process is very simple. My YouTube channel is feeble and I've never found any platform that compares to Rumble. I upload and hope for promotion, but even if I miss the mark and get Limited Distribution, there's no better option. By the time I get my notification, I'm already editing the next three videos. It's the long term average that works for me. I speak to people with viral videos regularly. I ask them about their earnings and then, of course, I tell them how Rumble works and ask if they did better with some of the others. I don't think any of them have done nearly as well, but they often just want a fast and sure payout. I've yet to hear anyone say there's a platform with a commission like Rumble's.
Tripwire and SloggerVlogger are great examples of how it can be more complicated though. They have strong channels and a chance at earnings on their own. People in this position have a decision to make: accept the deal and grant license to Rumble, or try on their own channel. It's far more complicated than my situation.
When I had been with Rumble for five months I was in Mexico. I remember watching the Rumble Viral YouTube subscribers growing, but that was May 2016 and they had only 125,000. I'm thrilled to see it now closing quickly on one million. And for me, the earnings have been growing from that source.
Naturally, we all want to maximize our chances at getting on the Viral channel. Same with the top earner or editor's picks. And we're all asking ourselves and each other how to increase our odds of great promotion and big earnings. Understanding the Rumble machine is crucial to understanding what we did right, what we did wrong, and what we need to do in the future. I know we're putting Mario on the spot.
Maybe an easier way to get the answers that we need is to ask: What can we do to give Rumble the most marketable content and the best amount of material to chose from? We are like shareholders in the company if you consider that our earnings are directly tied in with Rumble's.
Regular tips and suggestions would sharpen our submissions and make us all feel like we aren't guessing so much. And from our end, frequent uploads of our best content is the smartest thing we can do.
I also ask: What can we do to help market Rumble and make the platform more successful?
I've dropped in at the Rumble office and met almost everyone. I can assure you they know their creators and the work we do. We will never find a platform with this same personal sense of community and team spirit.
I think a team approach to meeting the challenges ahead is our best option now.
As always you make total sense Dave. If Rumble was able to let us into their secrets of "What can we do to give Rumble the most marketable content and the best amount of material to chose from?" then it would most likely make this "new" change to Rumbles approval process a little easier to swallow. This doesn't seem to happen. Pretty much any little things I have learned on getting full approval, has come from assistance from you, which I greatly appreciate. Now help me get one of those 5 million view creations under my belt !! ;-). Please .

DavidMcNab

As always you make total sense Dave. If Rumble was able to let us into their secrets of "What can we do to give Rumble the most marketable content and the best amount of material to chose from?" then it would most likely make this "new" change to Rumbles approval process a little easier to swallow. This doesn't seem to happen. Pretty much any little things I have learned on getting full approval, has come from assistance from you, which I greatly appreciate. Now help me get one of those 5 million view creations under my belt !! ;-). Please .
Record everything and we'll see you get one soon buddy! :)

PubgMasterGame

Just to put other thought out there...its not bad that they are promoting the 2nd page...ive done this multiple times on instagram i have 20k accts and then made a second that has 16k and now made a third and have others....its a process but its smart long term strategy. Im reaching ppl that might not prefer some of my content but like other parts. Idk, im new here but not new to uploading. Its good to plan ahead of something happening or changes that get made. They always do, and usually it makes it harder for creators to be seen. Just take youtube changed last year or facebook buying out instagram...they monetize it for themselves and even took away the feature for a post to go live and now want ppl to buy ads to be seen. I get why ppl are upset but wow, how cool would two 800k accts be. There are sooo many creators out there, perhaps this is just planning ahead because its no fun either if nothing gets approved because so many creators go to rumble. Just upload...itll work itself out. Its nice they do the bonus to perhaps help offset this.
you got good point of view

PubgMasterGame

Hi Mario thank you for your reply, I fully understand what you are saying and I totally get it , but what I don't understand is if you don't believe a video fits your platform then why except it for full distribution ? If you feel a video is not right for Rumble and feel you cannot promote it on the viral you tube channel then it should be accepted for limited only Surely? . By accepting it for full distribution tells me you think it will do well or is( already doing extremely well in my case) then it should go on the viral you tube page,and by not doing I think is extremely unfair How would this benefit me, or anybody else for that matter, by accepting a video for full and not promoting it ??? I cannot see a upside to that for myself or others at all ! if there is one I would love to know what it is, I am a big fan of Rumble so don't think I am complaining, but surely you can see where i'm coming from I make a lot of money on this video and others too, so therefore Rumble also make money from that video. All I am asking for really is that you look at this situation again. I don't think this is a fair to accept a video for full then not promote it. I do understand you are a business and you have to make some tough decisions but I believe if you take a video for full distribution then that is what it should be. I and many others have effectively had a video accepted for full distribution but given it limited really. This is not right or fair on all creators like myself. I think Rumble needs to look at this from a creator point of view. Maybe it is just me, and no one else is bothered but it does bother me and probably others who don't really want to say anything after all you help people make money from their videos I am not a greedy person and I am happy to share profits with Rumble, but if something doesn't feel right I will say so, and this doesn't feel right.
great points for full distribution content , May be we can consider helping the normal YouTube channel by getting it better with more subs throw videos we cannot consider every video to be on YouTube viral

BenW

Hello Everyone,

I think a couple of good points have been made here today. I want to point out that a video not going on the YT viral channel is a rare exception rather than the rule.

I will be calling for a meeting on this, I feel like i deserves its own conversation among the teams.
Thanks Mario ! That is what I also like about Rumble: listening to their members and take action when needed. (y):)

PubgMasterGame

Hello Everyone,

I think a couple of good points have been made here today. I want to point out that a video not going on the YT viral channel is a rare exception rather than the rule.

I will be calling for a meeting on this, I feel like i deserves its own conversation among the teams.
(y)(y)(y) great work for considering members , i started to like Rumble a lot , it's one of the most platforms that any creator should consider

DavidMcNab

Hello Everyone,

Thanks Mario. I think part of the problem is that people don't understand the benefit or the resoning behind this. It seems to us that the Rumble Viral YouTube channel would have as many spots available as there are fully promoted videos each day. But perhaps we don't understand that completely?

DavidMcNab

Sure does. Thinking I need to retire so I have time for rumble
Believe it or not, Rumble earnings were a big part of my decision to retire. I started working as hard as possible a year ahead so I could see if a consistent income was possible, and if it would be enough to make up for the loss of income from woriking my 9-5 as a cop.
I was uploading and editing in every spare minute. Even while watching TV. Knowing that I couldn't do both jobs at that effort level for long, I gave it a trial run and then made sure I went at it 100%. I had other opprotunities presented too, which actually haven't worked out, so the decision involved a few factors. But Rumblle has been my safety net. And now it's my occupation. So far, I'm a little ahead. I hoope it continues.
On a side note, I did have a few "meetings" with my boss in the final weeks of my career where he expressed serious displeasure at seeing my face on YouTube so much. The wake boarding spaghetti video caused a little tension. We agreed on not releasing the hot pepper video until I was done with policing.
I bet we all have interesting stories about how we got started. I'd love to see some of them explained in a thread.