Great Video Content Tips & Tricks

BenW

Trustworthy Member
It seems my videos get limited distribution.

What kind of things should I be doing to obtain full distribution ?
That is hard to predict in advance but your video should be entertaining, special, funny, interesting, surprising etc. Have a look at the videos that got full distribution in YouTube Rumble Viral. In my opinion your 'Carolina Dog Howling' could have been full, but I had also some videos that I thought would get full and got limited and some that I thought were not that good and got full.

Ben,
That carolina dog video has over 13k views on YT.

I guess from what you and others are saying, I should just continue to make the best videos I feel I can and keep submitting t h em in hopes that more and more will get full distribution. Is this right?

Also, does video quality and editing make much of a difference in whether one gets full distribution ?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Ben,
That carolina dog video has over 13k views on YT.

I guess from what you and others are saying, I should just continue to make the best videos I feel I can and keep submitting t h em in hopes that more and more will get full distribution. Is this right?

Also, does video quality and editing make much of a difference in whether one gets full distribution ?
Of course video quality can help. I'm not sure about editing. I edit beautiful films (in my opinion) with titles and music that I show on Vimeo (like this one:
View: https://vimeo.com/387114803
, but they won't do that well here I think. Too long and here on Rumble it has to be more direct, pure, if you know what I mean.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Why do you use Vimeo then Ben ?
I started on Vimeo when Rumble didn't exist. I learned a lot of other members there, because they gave me a lot of advice. I like to edit and make well edited videos. it is a hobby, so I still make well edited videos for fun. Rumble is great to earn some money with short, pure, unedited clips in my opinion, but my passion is making small nature or travel movies.

Tôi sẽ cố gắng làm tốt video khi là thành viên! Cảm ơn nhà sáng lập trang rumble! Rất mong các thành viên giúp đỡ tôi!
bạn có thể làm được. Chỉ cần làm những video hay về những thứ mà mọi người muốn xem. Không phải thứ ngu ngốc làm những thứ dễ dàng như người và động vật và thực phẩm như thế.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
[QUOTE = "BenW, pos: 27638, anggota: 136"]
Tidak, mereka tidak.
[/MENGUTIP]
Apakah pake YouTube bisa dapat uang dan cara mendapatkan uang nya dari rumble dan YouTube nya gimana
Your Question is already answered in another thread.