Got a possible viral video on YouTube now!

I submitted a video to Rumble today. I'm wringing my hands waiting to see what type of licensing they choose (if it reaches Front Page or what). Today it's going up a thousand views on YT every few minutes! Is there anything I can do to let Rumble whats happening on Youtube with this new video so they might make a more informed decision? I am getting emails of places wanting the video (shared). I put my trust in Rumble, as always, so if they don't use it all the way... I'm stuck as you know. I'll be sad if it's not grabbed up well by Rumble and I'm stuck with it here having to turn down requests for it, ya know?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I submitted a video to Rumble today. I'm wringing my hands waiting to see what type of licensing they choose (if it reaches Front Page or what). Today it's going up a thousand views on YT every few minutes! Is there anything I can do to let Rumble whats happening on Youtube with this new video so they might make a more informed decision? I am getting emails of places wanting the video (shared). I put my trust in Rumble, as always, so if they don't use it all the way... I'm stuck as you know. I'll be sad if it's not grabbed up well by Rumble and I'm stuck with it here having to turn down requests for it, ya know?
You can send this exact message to the support email with both rumble and YT links.

If you want to communicate with rumble staff your first choice should be to send an email to support not the forum, this is for creators to talk to each other mostly.

DavidMcNab

Conratulations. That's exciting! I've talked quite a bit to people who have had viral videos. And I've had a few offers for video licensing on mine. I had one super viral video that actually caused Rumble to reach out to me before I had heard of them. I have never found that there is any better deal out there, so it's my opinion that you're not missing a whole lot with the others.
Your best deal is still the promotion and profit sharing you'll get here. And I think the up front payment offers are never better than money on views.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Yes, I've tried several companies and nothing comes close to Rumble on every front. I am just hoping to gosh it gets exclusive full promotion. I have a great track record here and have made quite a bit of money with my videos that have millions of views on each. I haven't seen a video do this on my YouTube in 2 years. So, I'm excited and hope the views keep climbing. But I'm so sad that I haven't heard from Rumble yet on this (I know it always takes time). Because I feel like I"m loosing out as the views tick by.

nademedeiros

I don't see a reason why Rumble wouldn't approve your video for Full Distribution, but even if they didn't, you wouldn't be stuck... you could always not accept Limited Distribution, delete it from the website, and accept the offers you've been getting... just because we prioritize a company, it doesn't mean we're out of options when they take our videos for granted. Also, if your YouTube channel is monetized, you're making money regardless of how long this takes.

sloggervlogger

I don't see a reason why Rumble wouldn't approve your video for Full Distribution, but even if they didn't, you wouldn't be stuck... you could always not accept Limited Distribution, delete it from the website, and accept the offers you've been getting... just because we prioritize a company, it doesn't mean we're out of options when they take our videos for granted. Also, if your YouTube channel is monetized, you're making money regardless of how long this takes.
Couldn't of said it better than that :)

I forgot about accepting or not accepting! Thank you. I do know another tick is to turn it down, wait a while, then edit something or cut it by a minute and offer it again later. Am I right or no? My main concern was that with Rumble you make more money with Youtube. As the counts rise I'm loosing an extra bit of money.