Gaming video's

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Users can post video games streams under a Rumble only license, we don't have many but we're hoping it becomes more popular soon.

Tripwire

PUBG!! Fortnite is best it had 100 you tubers playing live stream the other night and 1 of the players alone, had over 1 million viewers!! then you had the other 99 players , lol ;)

I'm doing Minecraft, but waiting for my first video to get approved before I can upload full-length Minecraft episodes which are usually around 30 minutes each.
I'm also looking forward to doing other titles, provided my PC can handle it.

Tripwire

I'm doing Minecraft, but waiting for my first video to get approved before I can upload full-length Minecraft episodes which are usually around 30 minutes each.
I'm also looking forward to doing other titles, provided my PC can handle it.
Yes, I am have problems with my internet at the minute and it keeps going off so when it is sorted I will be putting some on myself.

I love PUBG and with the new Snow map you'll see a lot more people coming back to play.

Shroud and Just9n have been back for a few days and they're no longer playing Blackops. But Fortnite isn't going anywhere.
What do you mean Fornite isn't going anywhere it is the most played game at the minute, and the maps on pubg are just to big :) Like I said pubg is dying and fortnite killed it! Lol