Full Screen???

TMac215

I have the same question. This glitch needs to be fixed.
I’m glad to see I’m NOT the only one! If I didn’t hate YouTube so much I would just go watch it over there again! But id rather give Dan Bongino the views over here & plus when I share links to his show I always go to share the Rumble links! But I’m willing to bet if Some people can’t watch full screen they won’t want to watch here

WuvGun

yeah, is also no "full screen" for the mobile app, appears there is a button for it, but it's always greyed out.

oldrock

I’m glad to see I’m NOT the only one! If I didn’t hate YouTube so much I would just go watch it over there again! But id rather give Dan Bongino the views over here & plus when I share links to his show I always go to share the Rumble links! But I’m willing to bet if Some people can’t watch full screen they won’t want to watch here
I can only guess that it has to do with the resolution your tv/monitor is displaying. I am able to watch it in full screen on both my desktop PC (Samsung UHD monitor only) and my 75" Sony big screen tv via an old HP laptop and they are both running Windows 10. Both the Samsung and Sony are 4k and displays are set to 3840 x 2160 resolution. If your display resolution is different, I guess that may be the cause. I can't speak for the app, just Windows.

TMac215

That’s the FIRST thing I checked... it isnt that. Now it works once in a while. One day “Full Screen” works then the next day it won’t go to full screen. I’m not the only one having this problem either.

oldrock

I don’t get it... Now it’s come to the point where one day it works and goes to actual full Screen.
Then the next couple of days it wont work again. LoL, it pisses me off!
I would look into upgrading your video driver. I don't know your hardware configuration, you didn't really say, but the answer must lie in the driver/compatibility arena. Make sure your system is up to date. This is all I can think of to look into at this point other than trying it from different hardware platform than you are using now. Good luck!