Full distribution

Does anyone know if its better to upload less and just try to upload content they can assume will get approved for full distribution? I've heard there is a rumble rank and I think I might've messed mine up by perhaps uploading too much that went to limited...or I didnt know if what we upload and the full distribution percentage doesnt have anything to do with rumble rank/getting full approval.

From a well know contributor on Rumble, he has always told me" submit as much as you can and try to make it your best work" .Sometimes what we think is not really that great, does turn out to get approval and do ok with views. This can also happen in reverse, I am proof of that. generally try gaining and submitting things that are out of the ordinary. Pets and animals in generally specially if doing something super cute or crazy, seems to do quite well here. I have asked that question about "rumble rank" and have been told there is no such thing, but I am not totally in belief of that. Just keep plugging away and submitting your best work possible.

From a well know contributor on Rumble, he has always told me" submit as much as you can and try to make it your best work" .Sometimes what we think is not really that great, does turn out to get approval and do ok with views. This can also happen in reverse, I am proof of that. generally try gaining and submitting things that are out of the ordinary. Pets and animals in generally specially if doing something super cute or crazy, seems to do quite well here. I have asked that question about "rumble rank" and have been told there is no such thing, but I am not totally in belief of that. Just keep plugging away and submitting your best work possible.
Thanks! That really helps! Some of the things i didnt think would even get full approval have been my best vids on here and some of my peronal favs have only gotten limited so Im not a good judge of it😂 i always try to submit my best and some things i think are still great clips but perhaps not rumble viral- worthy. I just had been uploading less lately because I thought I mightve been hurting my full distribution chances with my full approval percentage becoming lower. I will just keep uploading and hope for the best!

Thanks! That really helps! Some of the things i didnt think would even get full approval have been my best vids on here and some of my peronal favs have only gotten limited so Im not a good judge of it😂 i always try to submit my best and some things i think are still great clips but perhaps not rumble viral- worthy. I just had been uploading less lately because I thought I mightve been hurting my full distribution chances with my full approval percentage becoming lower. I will just keep uploading and hope for the best!
At times getting a limited result, can take as little as a title change to receive profit sharing status. Always, I say ALWAYS make sure there are no fingers caught in the view( speaking from experience) and no profanity. Always bleep out or silence any profanity, best to be on the safe side if you every doubt a conversation within the video. Feel free to share your email address with me if you want to converse outside here at any time. Easier at times for support and question asking.

PubgMasterGame

Does anyone know if its better to upload less and just try to upload content they can assume will get approved for full distribution? I've heard there is a rumble rank and I think I might've messed mine up by perhaps uploading too much that went to limited...or I didnt know if what we upload and the full distribution percentage doesnt have anything to do with rumble rank/getting full approval.
i think it's a bout great content with good ads sites or some luck

PubgMasterGame

At times getting a limited result, can take as little as a title change to receive profit sharing status. Always, I say ALWAYS make sure there are no fingers caught in the view( speaking from experience) and no profanity. Always bleep out or silence any profanity, best to be on the safe side if you every doubt a conversation within the video. Feel free to share your email address with me if you want to converse outside here at any time. Easier at times for support and question asking.
yeah correct ideas , some luck to get up front licences also it would be great ( great money )

I have a video that I personally think is quite funny....and appealing.....in it I use the words "taking a piss" and showing a buddy w back to camera, in trees taking a leak....yay or nay on piss being a profanity ?

DavidMcNab

If the Rumble rank is real, upload your best videos first and try adding in some that you're not sure of later. Your rating will stay high and you'll be ok.
If it doesn't exist, that approach still won't hurt you. It seems to be the safest approach.
But my best creations sometimes get very few views, and those I debated uploading are popular. I don't pretend to understand the internet, lol.