From the bongino show and a question about my content.

Joanniemurphy

I heard about Rumble from Dan Bongino. I'm still learning how it all works. I did find another podcast that I follow, Just the News with John Solomon. It's going to be exciting to watch Rumble grow! Thankful to have a place to go where censorship isn't going to be an issue. THANK YOU RUMBLE AND THANK YOU DAN BONGINO!!! (y):D

Joanniemurphy

Good lookin dog there, keeping watch! Love cows ~ I see plenty here in WI too and when driving by them, I always say Mooo! lol IDK, just a habit! WY is a beautiful state. I'm not a city person, so it's right up my alley.

Reactions: Wyo

Joanniemurphy

Hey Thanks, I love JustNews and I just came from Bongino and was looking for more to follow. I will let you know what I find too. This seems like it will be great!
That would be great 2Cents! I follow Dave over at X22. I already looked for him and he's not here yet. Another good one is And We Know. Judicial Watch hasn't found their way here yet either. Just a matter of time!

PandaTribune

We just joined Rumble too!
We make fun/funny and inspiring conservative content - many of our videos have been shared by some of the most prominent names in the conservative movement!

Kayleigh McEnany actually tweeted out one of our videos of her!
kmc.JPG

See video here! ;) 🇺🇸

Wyo

Good lookin dog there, keeping watch! Love cows ~ I see plenty here in WI too and when driving by them, I always say Mooo! lol IDK, just a habit! WY is a beautiful state. I'm not a city person, so it's right up my alley.
My closest neighbor is four miles away so I never bother them and they never bother me. I do have problems with black cow protestors on the road and just like in san fran they poop on the road

Attachments

brenmichelle

Would there be any interest about a small time Wyoming rancher who raises cattle with a horse and a dog.
Or is this just a really Yawn Idea? I live and work alone so you can't expect really Professional content.
Yes! Anyone can do well on rumble. Sounds like you could get great content!

Wyo

Is it possible to make Private only vids? esp if I just want to use it for a friend to see, such as a tutorial for someone to see to do something, or describe a problem I have had with something that I don't want or need to be public?

Allow

Would there be any interest about a small time Wyoming rancher who raises cattle with a horse and a dog.
Or is this just a really Yawn Idea? I live and work alone so you can't expect really Professional content.
Build a warm cabin and keep a spare horse handy, then send out the invites.

joanflowers

Absolutely I would be interested. I can feel the peace all the way to Florida! Please share.