From Pending to Monetized

nademedeiros

I've been with Rumble since the start and so I've seen the approval process going through many changes, but it was basically Pending->Rumbling->Live/Monetized, and we'd get an email once it changed from one status to the other.
I uploaded a video on Friday, it was still being processed, all good... an hour later I refreshed the page to check if the thumbnail was correct and the video was already appearing as "Monetized". I never received an email about it; not about it being rumbling, or being approved, be that for Profit Sharing of Limited Distribution; it's simply appearing as Monetized but I see that it was promoted at all, which would indicate that, if it has in fact been approved already, it got Limited Distribution, but I didn't have the chance to accept it or not.

So, what I want to know is if this is happening to you guys too. Is it an error or the new normal?

Last edited:

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I've been with Rumble since the start and so I've seen the approval process going through many changes, but it was basically Pending->Rumbling->Live/Monetized, and we'd get an email once it changed from one status to the other.
I uploaded a video on Friday, it was still being processed, all good... an hour later I refreshed the page to check if the thumbnail was correct and the video was already appearing as "Monetized". I never received an email about it; not about it being rumbling, or being approved, be that for Profit Sharing of Limited Distribution; it's simply appearing as Monetized but I see that it was promoted at all, which would indicate that, if it has in fact been approved already, it got Limited Distribution, but I didn't have the chance to accept it or not.

So, what I want to know if this is happening to you guys too. Is it an error or the new normal?
I've had it too with a video some years ago. There appeared to be a system bug back than. Maybe it is a bug this time as well, it is not normal.