Free Music for Background.

Hey! I just want to know from where I can get free music for my Videos. Also, I have a suggestion that Rumble should provide some free music source which creators can use in the videos.
till then please let me know from where i can get free music with no copyright issues.
Thanks. :)

Hey! I just want to know from where I can get free music for my Videos. Also, I have a suggestion that Rumble should provide some free music source which creators can use in the videos.
till then please let me know from where i can get free music with no copyright issues.
If you ask nicely :)

Hello

Music from the audio library of YouTube, even free is used in YouTube.

Her licensing may violate the agreement and the musicians did not enter into contracts with Rumble
You can use only music that you write yourself. If Rumble does not do a free library.
I would also like to use music, but not all have exquisite musical preferences.

While you are licensing your video, everything is fine, but a mixture of your own and others' content is another matter.

Last edited:

BenW

I'm not totally sure if you can use this site although it says it's free for commercial use too. It has a Creative Commons Licence, so you have to credit the musicians: http://dig.ccmixter.org/free

Hello

Music from the audio library of YouTube, even free is used in YouTube.

Her licensing may violate the agreement and the musicians did not enter into contracts with Rumble
You can use only music that you write yourself. If Rumble does not do a free library.
I would also like to use music, but not all have exquisite musical preferences.

While you are licensing your video, everything is fine, but a mixture of your own and others' content is another matter.
I have been using the free music available on Youtube as well with no issues.

You can use covers of popular songs. Covers cannot be copyrighted since the original artist already holds the copyright. You can also find a free music and sound effects on freesound.org.