Followers ?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
What is the benefits of gaining followers ?

Thanks in advance !
It is possible that if you have more followers they will watch your videos, so you get more views. I always get emails of people that I follow who uploaded a new video. I'm your 77th subscriber 😊

BenW

Trustworthy Member
So, more views leads to more money ?
If you are logged in as a member and you watch a video than there will be no advertisements, so you don't earn money on that view here on Rumble.
If you aren't logged in than you'll see advertisements which will lead to money. But they can also watch your videos on Rumble YouTube Viral or Rumble YouTube.com (with advertisement) and those views will lead to money

If you are logged in as a member and you watch a video than there will be no advertisements, so you don't earn money on that view here on Rumble.
If you aren't logged in than you'll see advertisements which will lead to money. But they can also watch your videos on Rumble YouTube Viral or Rumble YouTube.com (with advertisement) and those views will lead to money
I dont see any of my videos on the you tube viral channel.

Thanks Ben. I do not think that I did. Is this something that I could still get down the road or not ?

I have only had an account for a couple weeks here with Rumble

PS... I have 10 or more videos on YouTube that I have set to private that are just sitting there earning $0 Can I download them off YouTube and close them out with YouTube and then upload them here on Rumble ?

Aziziyassyne

Maybe if the funny videos were yours I would have subscribed, but I don't when they are not yours. If you want to earn some money on Rumble upload funny videos that are made by you otherwise you can't earn money.
If i did not upload my videos which i made i can not earn money from them

Aziziyassyne

I upload them because i think that this website is accept everyvideo . So i can earn or not sir i am biginner in this site .

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I upload them because i think that this website is accept everyvideo . So i can earn or not sir i am biginner in this site .
It is strange to think that you can earn money on videos that are not yours. Rumble will not accept those videos.

Maybe if the funny videos were yours I would have subscribed, but I don't when they are not yours. If you want to earn some money on Rumble upload funny videos that are made by you otherwise you can't earn money.
And may get an infraction too