First Lady Melania Trump

TIMZEMM

DanCo

I was just thinking about her today while driving at work. I thought (you know I have not heard a thing about how she is doing) I assumed all was well but the "news" rarely ever talks about her like they did for our last First Lady. I remember at every event Michelle showed up at there was a lot of things said like "Look how gorgeous she looks in that dress" or similar such remarks. Melania can show up looking simply stunning and they either don't say a thing or pick apart what she is wearing sometimes. I've even had a couple of my Democrat friends say to me "You really think she is good looking?" I really do not know what to say to them except.. Hell Yea!

HeartTOHeart

I was just thinking about her today while driving at work. I thought (you know I have not heard a thing about how she is doing) I assumed all was well but the "news" rarely ever talks about her like they did for our last First Lady. I remember at every event Michelle showed up at there was a lot of things said like "Look how gorgeous she looks in that dress" or similar such remarks. Melania can show up looking simply stunning and they either don't say a thing or pick apart what she is wearing sometimes. I've even had a couple of my Democrat friends say to me "You really think she is good looking?" I really do not know what to say to them except.. Hell Yea!
Her heart is really into what she is doing as First Lady, so I don't think she cares about the "obvious" snub she has received from The Main Stream Media. She is an amazing woman, not just her looks but she speaks over five languages and is wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove.

DanCo

Exactly correct. But Joy Behar (spelling) on The View said the totally non racist comment on air that Melania still can't speak English. How anyone can watch that show is beyond my comprehension.

HeartTOHeart

Exactly correct. But Joy Behar (spelling) on The View said the totally non racist comment on air that Melania still can't speak English. How anyone can watch that show is beyond my comprehension.
Joy Behar can't even begin to compare to our First Lady, to the grace, wisdom, talent, giftedness of Melania Trump. Joy's comments make her appear so foolish. I don't watch that show, those self important women who know no power higher than self, who dehumanize people with what "they think they know" is not my style. The View, is not my view and those women don't have permission to speak into my life.

masterminion

Isn't ''Joy Behar'' evilese for ''nasty harpy''?