Finally YouTube views!

BenW

For the first time since months there are Youtube views and earnings visible. From 19 November till 17 December they are shown. From 7 Septemeber till the 18th of November they are not there, but I did get my money of September and October some time ago

brenmichelle

I don’t think mine are updated, hope we get some more info on this. Rumble has been so great to me, I don’t use any other companies, including YouTube. Something is different now though. @chrisrumble ’s silence is concerning. Are there internal changes in the company? Is it being sold? Why is it so different? I think a more clear and complete update is not an unreasonable request.

Last edited:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I don’t think mine are updated, hope we get some more info on this. Rumble has been so great to me, I don’t use any other companies, including YouTube. Something is different now though. @chrisrumble ’s silence is concerning. Are there internal changes in the company? Is it being sold? Why is it so different? I think a more clear and complete update is not an unreasonable request.
I'm not sure if you mean "different" is a bad thing, but we're always evolving, in this industry if you don't evolve you don't have a fighting chance. Having said that, there is a known issue with YouTube stats not reflecting properly on the dashboard but that is an issue that has been posted multiple times in the community. To make a leap from there to the company being sold is a stretch, and you shouldn't worry about it.

As to staff participation, I'm the head of support and you can ask me for anything, Chris is the CEO and deals with a whole different set of things. I'm the one who's here to help and answer all questions.

An update to this YT issue will be forthcoming, but to be honest it is Christmas time so things will take a little bit longer around this time of year. AS if history serves as a guide, anytime we've had issues like this our creators have eventually received their fair share as promised. Things not always work perfectly as we intend them to, but eventually they do.

brenmichelle

Thank you for some clarification. The problem is, some have reported a resolution to their stats and that makes others assume they’re updated. But some of us have stats that are clearly not updated. So, we rely on you to give us a clear answer if they are updated or not. That’s what I’ve been trying to get for months. I don’t want anyone working overtime, I just would like to know how long it’s going to take and to be assured our numbers are still being properly accounted.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank you for some clarification. The problem is, some have reported a resolution to their stats and that makes others assume they’re updated. But some of us have stats that are clearly not updated. So, we rely on you to give us a clear answer if they are updated or not. That’s what I’ve been trying to get for months. I don’t want anyone working overtime, I just would like to know how long it’s going to take and to be assured our numbers are still being properly accounted.
Once I have confirmation that this has been updated for ALL users, then I will make a post and stick it to the top indicating so; I have not received confirmation of that yet. What you're seeing with a few users is that the devs running a batch update to make sure it works before updating the whole user base.

Your numbers will be properly accounted for, that's not only our commitment but it is literally in our contract with you, and I don't have an exact date to share with you unfortunately, so it's a matter of waiting.

Can someone tell me how monetization works with YouTube views through rumble? Like do we know what we get per view or per thousand views or something to that effect?
I’ve had a video on YouTube for over 5 yrs and it was stuck around 50-60k and now it’s being recommended so it’s at 550k+ and climbing. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what I can expect and how long it takes to update?

Any info is appreciated. Thank you!

cdngreenwaterdiver

If you go into your page and select "stats and analytics" and then by video, it will show the number of views, plays,ecpm so you should be able to tell what it is making.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, I'm still here and working away as always!

I was just made aware of some of these issues before the holidays started. I've currently escalated them with Mario, so we are on this, you have my word. Alot of our tech resources have been working on the Enterprise product, and it looks like we miss identified some high priority issues as low priority, by accident. Any issue on the creator end is always the highest priority for me and Rumble. You can thank Mario for escalating this and re-prioritizing.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thanks for the reply. I tried but I guess because I haven’t hit the 1000 subscribers along with the 4000hrs mark I reached, it won’t let me see the monetization details unfortunately.
These are YT requirements, we don't ask this of any user. Monetized content is any video in Rumble uploaded for exclusive, exclusive not including YT or Rumble only license that's been approved for distribution.

We don't have crazy rules about monetization, if it's approved monetization is on, that's it.

These are YT requirements, we don't ask this of any user. Monetized content is any video in Rumble uploaded for exclusive, exclusive not including YT or Rumble only license that's been approved for distribution.

We don't have crazy rules about monetization, if it's approved monetization is on, that's it.
So my video that you guys “scouted” me on I guess you could say, a couple years ago that’s been put up for full distribution should mean I get payment from YouTube eventually, right? Sorry so many things to learn about this stuff.
I’ve earned $276 from YouTube previously so I feel like that means my video will get paid for all my 600k+ views it’s gotten since ?