Finalised earnings - disappeared

So, I don't know if it is a bug, or it is on purpose, but for a couple of days now, my "finalised earnings" bar is disappeared. I only see the estimated earnings.

You are right. Both Finalized earnings and estimated were located on the same page together, and I just noticed that under account overview it now says "estimated earnings" and on the main account page it now says "estimated earnings to date" They are obviously re-designing the page layout.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
You are right. Both Finalized earnings and estimated were located on the same page together, and I just noticed that under account overview it now says "estimated earnings" and on the main account page it now says "estimated earnings to date" They are obviously re-designing the page layout.
this is correct, we re currently doing a major overhaul of the site to make it easier to navigate for new users.

Currently if you had any finalized earnings they will simply show up at the top of the page besides the cashout button.

Is this a work in progress that will hava e huge impact at some point, or just small bits here and there, that will be releases progresively without any huge change?