Estimated Earnings vs. Finalized Earnings vs. Actual Balance to "Cash Out"

How long does it take "Estimated Earnings" to become "Finalized Earnings"?

And more importantly, how long does it take "Finalized Earnings" to show up in your balance so you can "Cash Out"?

Estimated earnings are the YT earnings + Rumble earnings. If you will watch carefully, you will see that by estimated and finished earnings the Rumble earnings are the same. This happens because you will receive the Rumble reports every 3 months only. (for now, this will change in the future).
YT estimated earnings though, will need approximately 2 months (I received yesterday the one for January for example) to transfer into your finished earnings.
Anyway, the cash out balance is exactly the finalized earnings + the TAG earnings from a while ago, if you did that, which fall into the other category earnings in Rumble, and are not showed in any of the 2 earnings balance.
Hmm but I have finalized earnings that are not in my cash out balance. Shouldn't they show up there?

In other words I have finalized earnings that I can't seem to cash out.
Well My issue isn't the difference between "finalized" and "estimated" earnings. That breakdown is shown clearly in your "transactions" tab on the right.

My issue is that I still have no cash out balance despite having finalized earnings. I haven't received any payments since my orignal upfront one.
This is my first time cashing out on youtube earnings.. The amount that I cashed out should match my finalized youtube earnings that came through last week, right? Or am I misunderstanding something?
Not quite. The math is a bit more complicated than that. You see, your estimated earnings are the total 100% YT earnings. But, when the reports come in, and the transactions show up in your account, the total estimated balance is divided for each video you have, and for each video you become the 90%.
Do you remember when there was this 0.05$ for TAG-ing the videos? That money accumulated in a special category called "Other earnings" that is actually not showed anywhere, only in your cash out. When you are a member long enough, and you did used the feature, than that's why.