Estimated Earnings Reporting Mismatch

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

We're experiencing a huge growth in video uploads, and as a response we are currently updating our systems to better improve the processing of reports and stats, (specially for views and earnings).

We are looking to make access to this data more easily for everybody, while at the same time making sure our internal reporting system doesn't get bogged down churning numbers from a hundred different sites.

Currently estimated earnings are not being represented accurately due to slow reporting (especially for YouTube) and invalid traffic adjustments, but as we move to a more robust processing system in the next few weeks this data should reflect reality more accurately.

We want to thank everyone for their patience while we upgrade our system.

Tripwire

Hello Everyone,

We're experiencing a huge growth in video uploads, and as a response we are currently updating our systems to better improve the processing of reports and stats, (specially for views and earnings).

We are looking to make access to this data more easily for everybody, while at the same time making sure our internal reporting system doesn't get bogged down churning numbers from a hundred different sites.

Currently estimated earnings are not being represented accurately due to slow reporting (especially for YouTube) and invalid traffic adjustments, but as we move to a more robust processing system in the next few weeks this data should reflect reality more accurately.

Hi Mario, Just one question as I have a funny feeling I know where this is going, does this mean that my estimated earnings are wrong but what I was actually paid is not ? I know I said I would wait but is this what is going to come back. Because none of them are right ........Thanks Tripwire

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Mario, Just one question as I have a funny feeling I know where this is going, does this mean that my estimated earnings are wrong but what I was actually paid is not ? I know I said I would wait but is this what is going to come back. Because none of them are right ........Thanks Tripwire
As far as I know yes, only estimated earnings are inaccurate accurate. I have not received any reporting indicating that Finalized earnings are inaccurate

Unless there's any issues still unreported we can safely assume everyone's finalized earnings are accurate. (keep in mind there's always invalid traffic adjustments that can happen AFTER finalized earnings have been paid).

keep in mind we're still verifying your account as per our conversation. This aren't mutually exclusive.

Tripwire

As far as I know yes, only estimated earnings are inaccurate accurate. I have not received any reporting indicating that Finalized earnings are inaccurate

Unless there's any issues still unreported we can safely assume everyone's finalized earnings are accurate. (keep in mind there's always invalid traffic adjustments that can happen AFTER finalized earnings have been paid).

keep in mind we're still verifying your account as per our conversation. This aren't mutually exclusive.
Ok but I don't know what you think I have been saying over these messages, but my earnings are wrong! , Anyway thanks for the heads up I'm certainly glad I didn't wait two weeks for that answer ..... Lol Phew, I will pm you In case you close thread again

DavidMcNab

Sometimes we compare the Rumble stats to YouTube and wonder why they aren't as easily reported or quick to update. But I watch my YouTube stats on my videos bounce around a little too. They certainly have bugs too.
And I also think that having earnings and views from multiple platforms must be a nightmare for Rumble to track.
So I wish we just had income from one source so we would get simple and quick stats....
Wait. No. I take it back. I'm good with income from multiple sources. In fact, I'd like it to be even MORE complicated!

Tripwire

That is actually what I am talking about, youtube stats, not on my youtube obviously I mean on here , I dont mean rumble stats, they are hardly worth mentioning lol in my case anyway, but I know that's not a reflection of other creators incomes.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Having reliable stats, and being able to gauge how well our videos doing is really vital for those of us who want to make 'popular' content... the closer to 'real time' we are able to see how our videos perform, beyond what they earn, is really usefull and it's the only side of rumble that i currently find frustrating... I'm happy for earnings to take as long as neccesary to update/estimate, but seeing an accurate viewcount, (on rumble in the 'all videos' section would be awesome and would allow people to target content better, and create better uploads... and then everyone wins.

Having reliable stats, and being able to gauge how well our videos doing is really vital for those of us who want to make 'popular' content... the closer to 'real time' we are able to see how our videos perform, beyond what they earn, is really usefull and it's the only side of rumble that i currently find frustrating... I'm happy for earnings to take as long as neccesary to update/estimate, but seeing an accurate viewcount, (on rumble in the 'all videos' section would be awesome and would allow people to target content better, and create better uploads... and then everyone wins.
(y)